• The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

Dogfrog

wes said:
A reserve WR.

This is so disappointing on several levels.  Tuaua is a senior and on the leadership council. 

No excuses Tuaua, you've disgraced your team, your school and most importantly yourself
Not sure you got your info on the WR?

Moose Stuff

wes said:
A reserve WR.

This is so disappointing on several levels.  Tuaua is a senior and on the leadership council. 

No excuses Tuaua, you've disgraced your team, your school and most importantly yourself
I think the word "disgraced" is harsh, but I hear what you're saying.

WestTXFrog

I'm wondering if he told GP he didn't do it and that is why they waited for things to play out? Hopefully he was telling the truth and the evidence will show this is all trumped up.

Ron Swanson

Double D said:
2ND player arrested. #57 Pierson per ch 5.
I heard pretty soon after it happened that some kid called Pierson the n-word and then Tuaua stood up for his buddy.

I was hoping it wasn't Pierson involved and the person who told me that had their story wrong, but it looks like maybe it was the truth.

maximilian

The misinformation in threads involving the legal system is unsurprising, but disappointing, given most simple questions can be answered via Google, or asking a lawyer/law student friend.

The State brings criminal charges, not parents/victims/individuals. The victim is just that: the victim. They can bring civil suits for assault/etc., but the DA is the one who decides whether to charge someone.

The people here blaming the victim before all the facts are known is even more disappointing. I guess college football fandom does remove objectivity from the equation.

The irony is that if Tuaua wasn't a football player but just a guy, some people pleading mercy or dismissing his (alleged) acts as no big deal would probably want him locked away without knowing the full story, and call him a "thug" in the process.

Flying T

Tier 1
Ron Swanson said:
I heard pretty soon after it happened that some kid called Pierson the n-word and then Tuaua stood up for his buddy.

I was hoping it wasn't Pierson involved and the person who told me that had their story wrong, but it looks like maybe it was the truth.
This is a scheissing AIDS dumpster fire in hell.

GoFrogs21

A friend in the athletic department said it was Tuaua and Pierson over a week ago. GP knows all of this, he may have just been playing mind games with SMU.

MTfrog5

maximilian said:
The misinformation in threads involving the legal system is unsurprising, but disappointing, given most simple questions can be answered via Google, or asking a lawyer/law student friend.

The State brings criminal charges, not parents/victims/individuals. The victim is just that: the victim. They can bring civil suits for assault/etc., but the DA is the one who decides whether to charge someone.

The people here blaming the victim before all the facts are known is even more disappointing. I guess college football fandom does remove objectivity from the equation.

The irony is that if Tuaua wasn't a football player but just a guy, some people pleading mercy or dismissing his (alleged) acts as no big deal would probably want him locked away without knowing the full story, and call him a "thug" in the process.

Edit: Pierson? Say it ain't so.
If anyone from a frat is involved I'm blaming the frat every single time until it proves otherwise

BULongFellow

DickBumpastache said:

I'm confused. Why would GP say he expected Pierson to be back for the SMU game? Was he not aware that Pierson was part of the investigation?
1714909.jpeg

Dogfrog

wes said:
A reserve WR.

Which WR is also involved?

Frog79

If you are going to endanger your education, future employment, and sports career as well as invite massive public embarrassment over a case of suds, please steal a better brew than h*rsepiss Keystone Light.   Maybe a nice imported Belgian ale or German lager?

Latest posts