• The KillerFrogs

Buckeye fans were not impressed

Yance

Straight from the OSU 247 board:

"Oh St 45
TCU. 17

A bunch of 2 and 3 star recruits wont stick with a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits for four quarters.

Close at half. Big pull away in second half."

I don't know why we have the season anymore. As long as your recruit 4 and 5 stars then you automatically win.

Probably upwards of 50+ tbh.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
I am currently on a plane from Atlanta headed to DFW for the game.

There are a bunch of OSU fans on the plane and they are all ugly.

There is a 12 year old boy on the flight that is rocking a man (boy) bun and an OSU t-shirt. What kinda of Dad allows his young son to wear a man bun?

This TCU fan is not impressed with the quality of your T-shirt fans. Carry on.

Yance

I am currently on a plane from Atlanta headed to DFW for the game.

There are a bunch of OSU fans on the plane and they are all ugly.

There is a 12 year old boy on the flight that is rocking a man (boy) bun and an OSU t-shirt. What kinda of Dad allows his young son to wear a man bun?

This TCU fan is not impressed with the quality of your T-shirt fans. Carry on.

Ugly fans and boy buns are welcome at tOSU! It's football, a game EVERYONE loves! Enjoy the game, though. I hope you're surrounded by only those with hairstyles and looks that you find acceptable. =)

cdsfrog

LMAO...... NEGATIVE???? I was the one being negative because I took issue with some posters who thought our play against SMU was “embarrassing” and “ghastly” ??? Yeah, I don’t think you know what “negative” means. I’m also not sure you can define “rational” or “accurate”.

Embarrassing for 1 quarter maybe. Not sure how 42-3 could be embarrassing ever. Mind you I saw zero minutes of this game as it started at like 4am for me.

MTfrog5

For what? Please explain...
Read the report your own school released. If you really think he suddenly needed to delete text and all of a sudden has memory loss then I can’t help you. If you want we can go back to his Florida days where he had 31 players arrested his last year there and come to find out this guy named Aaron Hernandez murdered someone while he was there as well. Weird how no charges or investigation happened then though.

PurpDrank

Read the report your own school released. If you really think he suddenly needed to delete text and all of a sudden has memory loss then I can’t help you. If you want we can go back to his Florida days where he had 31 players arrested his last year there and come to find out this guy named Aaron Hernandez murdered someone while he was there as well. Weird how no charges or investigation happened then though.
Lets be fair here, the texts were preserved through his legal team. Memory loss was full of the Lulz though. Not sure how Aaron Hernandez being good at getting away with murder temporarily falls on Urban though.

Yance

I read the report. You're a bit confused about the results but I'll go ahead and fill you in.

1. A report further came out that he never deleted any text messages.
2. On domestic violence, here is what the Lead Investigator stated at the Press Conference: "Overall, Coach Meyer impressed us with a sincere commitment to the Respect for Women core value that he espouses and tries to instill in his players."
3. On domestic violence, here is what the Investigative Report concluded: "We believe [Coach Meyer], as did Zach Smith, that if [Coach Meyer] ever came to learn or believe that Zach Smith had physically abused his wife, Coach Meyer would have fired Zach Smith or any other coach on the spot."
President Drake at the August 22, 2018 Press Conference: "Based on the independent investigation, I want to state clearly that we believe Urban Meyer did not and does not condone domestic abuse
5. On the suspension, the report clarifies it was due to mismanagement of an employee. The Lead Investigator stated: "The investigation identified multiple other examples of inappropriate conduct by Zach Smith while employed as an assistant football coach, some known by Coach Meyer and/or Gene Smith and others on the football staff. Coach Meyer and Athletic Director Smith's efforts to help Zach Smith overcome his personal issues went too far in allowing him to remain as an employee in the face of repeated misconduct."

So what the report actually states is that although accusations of DV were made, all Police investigations concluded that there was not sufficient evidence to support the claims and therefore no arrests were made; and furthermore, proper protocol was followed. Meyer simply went too far in allowing ZS to remain on staff after repeated misconduct, but that misconduct was separate to the allegations.

Last edited:

Latest posts