• The KillerFrogs

Buckeye fans were not impressed

Deep Purple

They think they saw the real TCU tonight? In the sloppiest of weather? And against a team we are 21-3 against since 1994?

I thought the Buckeye fans had more football smarts than that.

Chongo94

Haha, one guy said we would struggle to win two games in the Big 10 West. That was a funny site, thank you for linking it.

Sadly, I expect our site to be inundated by white-ribbed wife beater wearing Midwest guidos starting Sunday.

lowfrog

TCU got a lot of coverage across all media outlets for last night's game. Amazing attention for a Friday night game in Dallas against SMU with a lightning delay of 2 hours. USA Today, Houston Chronicle, AP, Reuters, SFgate, you name the media outlet, they either had their own article or picked up TCU's release after the game and published it with a pic of Turpin dashing for the end zone. TCU may not have looked good in the first half, but it really doesn't matter. What matters is that tOSU did not see anything.

Froglaw

The Frogs looked ghastly. That was embarrassing.

If we look anywhere near as mentally sloppy, or tackle that badly, they will annihilate us.

Yep,

I seems that playing SMU makes us look like TCU is back in the WAC.

I rewatched SMU's first and only TD run. We had the running back nailed 2 yards deep. Our D proceeded to miss three tackles and made the RB look like Doak in his prime.

I love beating SMU more than most things in this world, but the game is a beat down.

Moose Stuff

Yep,

I seems that playing SMU makes us look like TCU is back in the WAC.

I rewatched SMU's first and only TD run. We had the running back nailed 2 yards deep. Our D proceeded to miss three tackles and made the RB look like Doak in his prime.

I love beating SMU more than most things in this world, but the game is a beat down.

They had one big play and then we beat them into oblivion for the last 45 minutes. 2 hour delay, wet conditions, we weren’t at our best..... who cares?