• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tourney

Pharm Frog

ATC Frog said:
Since you gave us your ticket, what size do you want?
Thanks friend but I think I'm gonna order from somewhere else. Will the University sell something? I don't want to give them my money or anyone else's for that matter. Was great hanging with you and the lovely and wonderfully personable Ms ATC.

ATC Frog

Pharm Frog said:
Thanks friend but I think I'm gonna order from somewhere else. Will the University sell something? I don't want to give them my money or anyone else's for that matter. Was great hanging with you and the lovely and wonderfully personable Ms ATC.
Alright then. We snagged an XL if you change your mind. Otherwise I'll gift it to my dad.

Pharm Frog

ATC Frog said:
Alright then. We snagged an XL if you change your mind. Otherwise I'll gift it to my dad.
Your dad will love it. It's an X or maybe two shy of my girth. Was glad to see y'all back down there. The Alamo shirt showed up well!

pgdaly84

If this was a rebuilding/down year I think we're gonna have a lot of fun the next few years. Btw, lost in all the much deserved celebration of Thor was the reemergence of Guillory the last few weeks. Our bullpen is a lot better with him pitching like this.

ThisIsOurTime

boonecountyman said:
Good game Frogs.Good luck in NCAA
Same to you, hoping they get you guys in the regionals especially after this run.  WV is in good hands with Mazey and a truckload of Texas kids.  Also, have a feeling there are going to be a whole lot more hotly contested games between the two schools for the foreseeable future.