• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tourney

hometown frog

LisaLT said:
That is hilarious. So this chart is also a measure of what men will sacrifice for sex with a hot woman. 

A little optimistic that all wife material is rating 8 to 10s but the "fun zone" girls are less hot. 

I'd like to see the overlay chart of how alcohol plays a part of this picture :)
The alcohol overlay would factor in minutes to 2AM on the modified x axis scale and would shrink the hotness scale to 9.2-10 min to max as you approach zero minutes to 2AM

Purpletoad

Pharm Frog said:
I do wonder how the TCU Office of Social Media Policing will deal with this situation.
My son saw that day 1 and there were a lot of baseball players responses on there.  They were removed quickly.  I'm suprised the original post is still up.  Think he thought he was in the "fun zone" but word was that he was definitely in the danger zone.

BABYFACE

I would not have a Twiiter account if I was a young single something. The idea when I was that age was that you were secretive and did not share your personal partying info with the whole world to see. Young adults today seem to feel different and that is the part I don't get.

LisaLT

LisaLT said:
I think I saw her and another girl at the Alamo Bowl this year. I heard people whispering that it was her. She was decked out to the nines for the football game. Appeared a bit buzzed too.
After reading your post cdsfrog, I think you were referring to the Dalton GF not JFF's ex. lol

I was referencing JFF's ex.

TCUdirtbag

texasrobster1997 said:
So if I was to show up next Friday. What are my chances of getting tickets at the gate?
100% (general admission, which is all you're likely to get anyway as season ticket holders likely swipe up all the reserved seats)

frognutz

LisaLT said:
That is hilarious. So this chart is also a measure of what men will sacrifice for sex with a hot woman. 

A little optimistic that all wife material is rating 8 to 10s but the "fun zone" girls are less hot. 

I'd like to see the overlay chart of how alcohol plays a part of this picture :)

Yeah, but then you would have to add butt stuff, blowies, and threesomes.  Too complicated.

ftwfrog

frognutz said:

Yeah, but then you would have to add butt stuff, blowies, and threesomes.  Too complicated.

XeHQ7MT.jpg

Tom Brown

PurpleBlood87 said:
Doesn't change the fact it was a good school when I went there.

When I started at TCU it was easily the football program in Texas and one of the worst in Division I.
They had a few bad principals in a row. It went from good to bad quickly.