• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Well, unless they can prove some recruit got extra cream cheese for his bagel during a recruiting trip, the NCAA isn’t going to do anything.
It has been mentioned here before. They shielded players from discipline so they could be competitive in football. "for competitive advantage" is a key phrase used by the NCAA. That is why this is different from Penn State. Yes, the NCAA has enough to move on.

But your view has weight to it, because the NCAA is just jacked up right now.

On a whole other issue, there are still e-mails and texts that show Briles knew. At some point, an assistant coach, staffer in that department or an admin is going to look for cya and expose more.

Burn. It. Down.

Purp

Yeah that’s interesting. Also Briles handing this information over is going to put a lot of pressure on the NCAA to do something. How this isn’t a clear example of lack of institutional control is beyond me.
I've said it a dozen times in this thread, but the more that comes out on this scandal the more it proves Baylor has supreme control of the institution. Hell, they still do in spite of all the damning evidence against them. It's both remarkable and repugnant.

LSU Game Attendee

I've said it a dozen times in this thread, but the more that comes out on this scandal the more it proves Baylor has supreme control of the institution. Hell, they still do in spite of all the damning evidence against them. It's both remarkable and repugnant.
Baylor's institutional actions to mitigate damage to its football program and facade of wholesomeness are repugnable.