• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

LSU Game Attendee

Darn Baylol.
How do they keep people around like that?
81364.png
599da33cba42e.image.jpg

Deep Purple

Ex: Patriots vs. Eagles? Eagles win because a patriot is just a guy with a musket, and they are notoriously inaccurate! The eagle would just come down and peck his eyes out! (An actual argument I heard before last year's game...)
And yet, with only bow and arrows, an American Indian could gather enough eagle feathers to make entire war bonnet.

220px-Gilcrease_-_Federkopfschmuck.jpg

Makes you wonder how those patriots (handicapped with muskets, as they were) defeated those Indians who defeated the eagles.

Last edited:

Eight

someone remind me, is this the same tom penders who got drunk one night (not that tom get drunk was an exception) and faxed the grades of one of his star freshmen to the aas?

is this the same tom whose top assistant was fired for with holding meal money from players for poor play and then the guy kept the money in his freezer?

MTfrog5

someone remind me, is this the same tom penders who got drunk one night (not that tom get drunk was an exception) and faxed the grades of one of his star freshmen to the aas?

is this the same tom whose top assistant was fired for with holding meal money from players for poor play and then the guy kept the money in his freezer?
You should probably ask. I’d love to see that response