• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ATC Frog

The Baylor polls in that feed are not going in Baylor’s favor at all. Only conclusion is that everyone hates Baylor.

Thanks for the heads up, I just had fun voting against them in nearly every game and picking them to go 3-9, apparently.

Edit: because as much as 0-12 would be fun to watch, I think they manage to beat ACU, UTSA, and Kansas.

netty2424

This is why Cleveland continues to stink. The front office is clueless.
We have a fantasy football league with my wife's family and my wife falls into the Hard Knocks trap of thinking teams/players are going to be great because that show makes them look great. She's "going to pick Mayfield, Njoku, Callaway, AND Jarvis Landry!"

I just sit back and count the money in my head that I'm going to win.

FrogCop19

We have a fantasy football league with my wife's family and my wife falls into the Hard Knocks trap of thinking teams/players are going to be great because that show makes them look great. She's "going to pick Mayfield, Njoku, Callaway, AND Jarvis Landry!"

Careful, I've seen people (both women AND men) clean house in fantasy football because they pick which mascot could beat the other one in a real fight.
Ex: Patriots vs. Eagles? Eagles win because a patriot is just a guy with a musket, and they are notoriously inaccurate! The eagle would just come down and peck his eyes out! (An actual argument I heard before last year's game...)

Frog-in-law1995

You’re counting the money you’re going to win from your wife? We marriage different.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Careful, I've seen people (both women AND men) clean house in fantasy football because they pick which mascot could beat the other one in a real fight.
Ex: Patriots vs. Eagles? Eagles win because a patriot is just a guy with a musket, and they are notoriously inaccurate! The eagle would just come down and peck his eyes out! (An actual argument I heard before last year's game...)
So I guess the Banana Slugs are perennial losers?