1. The KillerFrogs

ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by steelfrog, May 27, 2020.

1. #221 Eight, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    when i think of someone being an incessant whiner on this board hfrog1999 doesn't come to find and being a self-avowed incessant asshoe i don't need a model or a poll

he has shared some personal stories and expressed a desire to see their sons play football, but i guess some of us are too insulated from the real world and emotionally and intellectually stunted to recognize how we on a message board can change the world

can't even imagine what we could accomplish if some did get involved with things outside of being the consciousness of this board

2. You misoverestimate the power of an anonymous chat board, Eight.

And also, you are a piece of unmitigated dogcrap in addition to being a self-avowed asshoe

HFrog1999 and Eight like this.
  3. That's how I felt in 2012.

Horned Toad and HFrog1999 like this.
  4. misoverestimate? Is that a word? How exactly does one mitigate dogcrap?

Eight and steelfrog like this.
  5. ShreveFrog and Salfrog like this.
  6. And then how do you unmitigate it?

Must be a lawyer thing.

Eight and steelfrog like this.
  7. simple, same thing as being un scheissed

(note to the mods, if you combine the actual two words you somehow get through the filter which is curious because the word cocktail doesn't for some bizarre reason)

8. Whoops - wrong thread but leaving it.

9. does this mean all beef hotdogs a the stadiums?

Salfrog and Sweat Equity like this.
  10. Beyond Meat dawgs.

[​IMG]

11. would rather be in the middle seat of a transcontinental flight between lvh and tyler than eat one of those

Frogs01, Salfrog, Boomhauer and 4 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Eight likes this.
  14. You should be so lucky, Eight.

15. Wait, you really exist? I thought you were a figment of Ed Norton's imagination, but you have your own KFC handle so you must be real

Salfrog and Eight like this.
  16. Now you are just getting philosophical.

17. Nah, I just want to know how to bill for it.

Spike likes this.
  18. we all know that not only doe a kfc handle prove the existence of life, but it registers you to vote multiple times in any election in 3 countries, 41 us states, and cook county

Salfrog and Spike like this.
  19. Only if you're mostly dead does it register you to vote in Cook County, If you're all dead, you can vote thrice.

Salfrog and Eight like this.
  20. Why? I’ve had a few veggie dogs and they are fine. Prolly less gross ingredients than your average wiener. But hey some people enjoy an average wiener.