• The KillerFrogs

ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football

Boomhauer

I’ve never had a veggie burger, but would be willing to try. One of my best friends is Vegetarian and she swears by one served at one of our local bars that is Chickpea based patty. She prefers those and black bean patties to impossible or imitation beef ones. Says the same as you that it shouldn’t be a replacement. She also cheats and eats a real burger like once a year. Ha.

What is the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?

Eight

I couldn’t find a news story that highlighted this, but Abbott’s Phase 3 order allows 50% occupancy at sporting events

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/EO-GA-26_expanded_opening_COVID-19.pdf

Which leads me to continue to believe we’ll be at 100% before the start of the season

if 60,000+ people can go shoulder to shoulder in downtown houston and there not be a surge in covid 19 cases then i can't see any reason why sporting events can't be opened up in the fall

Eight

YA

thought we established long ago no one really gives a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] about dallas or dallas county

obivously not tough enough to fight off a simple virus like the people down by the coast, but what do you expect from a population that prefers loafers without socks to proper footware
1. Lots of alumni live in Dallas
2. Who in the heck wears socks with loafers anyway--do you?

jake102

giphy.gif

Eight

2. Who in the heck wears socks with loafers anyway--do you?

sacrifices have to be be made for the good of the state and before anyone comments my mom and our son live in dallas. they knew the risks when they opted to live there.

who wears loafers? my guess is people who can't see there feet to tie their shoes

my footware preference is going without shoes as it boosts the immune system, flops/ sandals, ropers (old school round toe, but others can wear square toe if they wish and tyler and finance wearing ug boots is not the same as ropers), 1 pair of dress shoes that tie for more formal business meetings and funerals for people i know in dallas.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
sacrifices have to be be made for the good of the state and before anyone comments my mom and our son live in dallas. they knew the risks when they opted to live there.

who wears loafers? my guess is people who can't see there feet to tie their shoes

my footware preference is going without shoes as it boosts the immune system, flops/ sandals, ropers (old school round toe, but others can wear square toe if they wish and tyler and finance wearing ug boots is not the same as ropers), 1 pair of dress shoes that tie for more formal business meetings and funerals for people i know in dallas.
upload_2020-6-5_16-4-27.gif