• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

Wexahu

nice pick up, another long, athletic looking offensive tackle prospect
Great, if he ends up really developing into a player he'll be able to step in and fill a hole for an SEC/Big 10 school (with a nice NIL payday!) sometime down the line.

j/k, but not really.

Ron Swanson

Jeremy Clark said that they plan on using him as a hybrid linebacker/defensive end. Or maybe the kid said that in an interview with Jeremy Clark, I can’t remember

Most of the teams ahead of us just have volume over 20 recruits. TCU’s are higher ranked per player we just don’t have enough players. They should show an average ranking per player not reward giant classes.

Eight

not sure the point of the article in terms of recruiting as teams have been raiding so cal for recruits for well over a decade and ohio state, michigan, and notre dame to name a few have been active in california for a long time

heck, miami recruited so cal, ou has had big success the last 10 years, texas has had success, so have other sec schools such as florida and georgia

last year every recruit in the state's top 10 signed with a pac school was 2011 and over the last 4 years 17 of the top 40 kids from california signed east of the rockies

when i read comments about the impact of usc and ucla going to the big 10 on the so cal recruiting i wonder what the heck people who supposedly follow this have been watching. this is akin to people talking about how atm going to the sec opened the door for the sec when they and other conferences have been recruiting nationally for years

OICU812

not sure the point of the article in terms of recruiting as teams have been raiding so cal for recruits for well over a decade and ohio state, michigan, and notre dame to name a few have been active in california for a long time

heck, miami recruited so cal, ou has had big success the last 10 years, texas has had success, so have other sec schools such as florida and georgia

last year every recruit in the state's top 10 signed with a pac school was 2011 and over the last 4 years 17 of the top 40 kids from california signed east of the rockies

when i read comments about the impact of usc and ucla going to the big 10 on the so cal recruiting i wonder what the heck people who supposedly follow this have been watching. this is akin to people talking about how atm going to the sec opened the door for the sec when they and other conferences have been recruiting nationally for years
Okie has been pulling in Cali a lot longer than 10 years. . . Seems like since the Joads went over there