• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

hiphopfroggy

but lamborghini made their bones bulding tractors which is perfect for el campo and the story about their engineers literally taping cotton to the prototypes of the countach and driving it to check the aero's fits as well

p.s. if you are signing for a car take the ferrari over the lambo and personally a senna over the ferrari because lambo's are the range rover of super cars
McLaren over Ferrari?

10 Hail Mary's and wash your mouth out with soap.

hiphopfroggy

frogs land another soc offensive linemen in narado stoker

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-Horned-Frogs-Narado-Stoker-commitment-189400141/

no clue if he or the kid from melissa is the better prospect, just know one wants to be a frog and the other wants to be horn so hell us to one and i don't give a scheiss to the other. would take cojoe though if he wanted to break free of the horns.​
Yes! Give me all the SOC players!

Excited Holiday GIF by Coach

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Everything GIF by E!

Eight

McLaren over Ferrari?

10 Hail Mary's and wash your mouth out with soap.

f1 cars it is easily ferrari, but based upon what a client who owns a repair shop for high end cars the ferrari isn't engineered as well

ferrari might look better in some models but give me a senna

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
but lamborghini made their bones bulding tractors which is perfect for el campo and the story about their engineers literally taping cotton to the prototypes of the countach and driving it to check the aero's fits as well

p.s. if you are signing for a car take the ferrari over the lambo and personally a senna over the ferrari because lambo's are the range rover of super cars
Ferrari and Porsche built tractors as well. Go figure...

Long years ago, I used to frequent a particular sushi joint in Houston. Two local docs liked to eat there as well. They did boobs for a living, and the living was good. One of these Docs drove up one fine day in a purple Lambo. Just beautiful! They both drove Lambos, but they usually came in either red or black. The purple was just luscious...

The 550 Maranello was, to me at least, the finest of Ferrari's long line. Front engine, V-12, rear drive, clean lines... Sigh. The limited topless version, the 550 Barchetta, is simply a thing of beauty.

I was sorely tempted by the recent issue of Porsche's 718 4.0 GTS. Sorely tempted. But, having avoided temptation, the Mischievous Purple Mustang GT came along. In the case of the Purple Steed however, temptation never got out of the gate. Mrs. Brewingfrog said, "No."

And that was that.

bc puckett

Long years ago, I used to frequent a particular sushi joint in Houston. Two local docs liked to eat there as well. They did boobs for a living, and the living was good. One of these Docs drove up one fine day in a purple Lambo. Just beautiful! They both drove Lambos, but they usually came in either red or black. The purple was just luscious...

The 550 Maranello was, to me at least, the finest of Ferrari's long line. Front engine, V-12, rear drive, clean lines... Sigh. The limited topless version, the 550 Barchetta, is simply a thing of beauty.

I was sorely tempted by the recent issue of Porsche's 718 4.0 GTS. Sorely tempted. But, having avoided temptation, the Mischievous Purple Mustang GT came along. In the case of the Purple Steed however, temptation never got out of the gate. Mrs. Brewingfrog said, "No."

And that was that.
Speaking from a lot of experience those Mrs’s are damned good at killing temptation

Eight

Sign of the times that a recruiting thread has turned into a discussion on luxury vehicles.

so egypt allen and gerald taylor were rolling around on old beaters on campus?

eric dickerson tricked the ags out of a nova.

same currency so to speak as the "old" days simply with inflation factored into the negotiations, i mean recruitments

helcap

so egypt allen and gerald taylor were rolling around on old beaters on campus?

eric dickerson tricked the ags out of a nova.

same currency so to speak as the "old" days simply with inflation factored into the negotiations, i mean recruitments
You are right about inflation. Used to be Trans- Ams and Corvettes. But recruiting threads used to simply talk about the ubiquitous "bag man"

WIN

And that was that.
Failed to avoid the temptation and fortunate to own a 718 Cayman GTS 4.0. Friends and family make fun of me because I drive like my grandfather taught me.

hiphopfroggy

f1 cars it is easily ferrari, but based upon what a client who owns a repair shop for high end cars the ferrari isn't engineered as well

ferrari might look better in some models but give me a senna
I'm just joshing.

I am a Ferrari guy (not an owner) and like to give my English friends a hard time regarding their automotive sector.

It's hardwired at this point.

HornyWartyToad

I'm not smart enough to post it but Reddit CFB tweeted a short video showing Aggy staffer telling a group of recruits at the stadium, “Y’all getting a lot of money from the people behind these suites if you decide to come play here.” Jimbo must be super-offended now. . . at being outed.