1. The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TCUdirtbag, Sep 30, 2019.

1. WVU beat Liberty 7-0
    TTU lost to MISS ST 3-2

2. No fans allowed at TCU home games until April 3.

COVID-19 and Upcoming Contests

In following university policy of no public events on campus due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, and consistent with recent Big 12 and NCAA decisions, all TCU home athletics events until April 3 are closed to fans and available only to essential personnel and a limited number of family members of participating student-athletes.

The list includes home baseball games versus Maryland (March 13-15), Sam Houston State (March 17) and Oklahoma (March 27-29). The March 13 and March 28 baseball games versus Maryland and Oklahoma, respectively, will be televised on FOX Sports Southwest Plus, while the March 29 Oklahoma contest can be seen on ESPNU. Non-televised baseball games are available through a free stream on GoFrogs.com and the Riff Ram app.

Baseball Ticket Refund or Exchange Information

Single-game ticket purchasers may exchange their tickets for a future date after April 3. Season-ticket holders will receive credit for the number of games restricted, and more information will be communicated as the final number of games impacted becomes available.

Questions can be directed to the Parrish Family Athletics Ticket Office at 817-257-3764 (FROG) or tickets@tcu.edu.

During this time, TCU teams will continue to practice and compete while following university protocol when it comes to travel with only essential personnel.

Further updates regarding the impact of COVID-19 on TCU Athletics events will be posted on GoFrogs.com as well as communicated through Twitter (@TCU_Athletics).

Click Here for general updates regarding the TCU community.

3. We're hosting a regional again!!!

4. You are a mean person.:(

5. If we were Aggie we'd hang a banner.

6. Opinions are varied but not as varied as I'd prefer them to be. Unlike Moose, I do care what people think about me. Actually, not so much.

7. Guess that supersedes the email I received earlier today from TCU.

2020 just sucks.

ftwfrog and tcumaniac like this.
  8. Think I’ll take up wood working.

ShreveFrog likes this.
  9. A post that begs for tcudoc to comment

10. Well. Football in 5 1/2 months.

11. Just pulled the baseball games out of my Outlook calendar and realized that I really don't have a life.

12. If this had to happen, wish it would have occurred one of these past few seasons.

Was looking like we had a pretty exciting ball club this year. Pretty devastating news.

Here are seniors we may never see play for TCU again:
    Zach Humphreys
    Charles King
    Haylen Green
    Austin Henry
    Hunter Wolfe
    Conner Shepherd
    Gene Wood
    Dalton Brown

Makes me a little sick to my stomach.

13. Assuming you at least somewhat follow every game, that 12+ hours of your week that just opened up.

14. They are getting another year. Will be interesting who takes that extra year.

tcumaniac likes this.
  15. MTfrog5 likes this.
  16. "Any player who participated in a spring sport would be granted an additional year of eligibility."

Would be great if they did this for Winter sports who's championships were also impacted.

Our Women's Basketball team deserves better.

Also, I could stand another year of Bane.

Purp and MTfrog5 like this.