1. The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TCUdirtbag, Sep 30, 2019.

1. He came off the field and I was sitting behind the dugout so had a good view. Didn't seem awful, other than the fact that he got beaned by the "throw a ball to the guy coming off the field" routine.

Purp likes this.
  2. No idea but I think that was the first shut out since 2018? I thought I remember reading we didn’t have a single one last year

Eight likes this.
  3. I was happy to see this. Sam Darnold could use a top receiver to throw to.

4. ShreveFrog and Punter1 like this.
  5. Robbie Anderson and Jamison Crowder are prety good.

jake102 likes this.
  6. But Josh might have to do...

7. Crowder is good. Anderson is a bit of a head case but has his moments. Both have had injuries during the season so the Jets need depth at this position. I truly hope Doctson stays healthy. He could be an awesome target for Darold. This was a low risk high reward proposition for the Jets.

8. For just a second I thought you were talking about the Gophers' second and third starting pitchers.

9. We can only watch this on TV if we buy BTN+? I was thinking this was on BTN overflow or watchable on the Fox Sports app.

Bummer.

The only good thing about Big 12 Now is I already had ESPN for EFL & Fulham soccer.

Purp likes this.
  10. Sikes is in today's lineup. Glad that getting beaned yesterday apparently didn't affect him.

Purp likes this.
  11. #452 Dogfrog, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    Not sure I was following Chuck’s comments. Did they have runners at first and second and scored on a misplayed grounder? Or were they 2nd and third?

edit: found it - 2nd & 3rd.

12. Liked for support of the Super Whites.

13. Can somebody please remind me how to watch this game on television or my computer

14. You have to buy a Big Ten Plus subscription.

15. Way to go, Sacco!

Armadillo likes this.
  16. Trying to find it. We have U-verse. I can find big ten but not plus. Thoughts?

17. 1-2 bad guys. Frogs attempting epic comeback!

18. Internets
    Not worth the month subscription in my opinion. Single camera, terrible student broadcasting

hometown frog and tcumaniac like this.
  19. Thanks!