• The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

flyfishingfrog

I heard road which is critically important. We signed for a home and home.
Hope so because i was told when they played the PAC-12/B10 tournament it was a neutral site for everyone

I like how the Gophers have a heavy lefty line up and the right field fence is only 300 ft with a Baylor tarp and a line on it so that long fly balls that should be outs are HRs

Pharm Frog

So far this game is showing what happens when you leave the bases loaded in college baseball. It's something akin the laws of thermodynamics how often you get smacked by your opponent.

TCUdirtbag

Hope so because i was told when they played the PAC-12/B10 tournament it was a neutral site for everyone

I like how the Gophers have a heavy lefty line up and the right field fence is only 300 ft with a Baylor tarp and a line on it so that long fly balls that should be outs are HRs

Pretty objective difference between a 3-game series and a bunch of teams mixing it up. But I did ask the question because I could see it going either way.

TCUdirtbag

Good start to the 7th. A HBP and a couple WPs has Wood on 3rd with no outs. Wolfe, Rodgers, Byrne up.

aaand deficit cut in half. 6-7 Gophers.

update: another HBP puts the tying run on with 1 out. Gophers will go to the pen.

Pharm Frog

Pretty objective difference between a 3-game series and a bunch of teams mixing it up. But I did ask the question because I could see it going either way.

According to someone from KFC that attended the BB luncheon, the road RPI factor was the reason that CJS reasoned making this trip. And on WN it shows us with 1 road win after last night

Pharm Frog

I realize that we're scoring a lot of runs on relatively few hits but we're seriously gonna have to shore up the K-factor. We're striking out way more than we should be IMO.