• The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

froginmn

No bueno. Assume that's why he came out? Was it a bloody mess or just a little bump that will be better tomorrow with some ice? Didn't hear Chuck say anything about it.
He came off the field and I was sitting behind the dugout so had a good view. Didn't seem awful, other than the fact that he got beaned by the "throw a ball to the guy coming off the field" routine.

LisaLT

Robbie Anderson and Jamison Crowder are prety good.
Crowder is good. Anderson is a bit of a head case but has his moments. Both have had injuries during the season so the Jets need depth at this position. I truly hope Doctson stays healthy. He could be an awesome target for Darold. This was a low risk high reward proposition for the Jets.

general125

We can only watch this on TV if we buy BTN+? I was thinking this was on BTN overflow or watchable on the Fox Sports app.

Bummer.

The only good thing about Big 12 Now is I already had ESPN for EFL & Fulham soccer.

Dogfrog

Not sure I was following Chuck’s comments. Did they have runners at first and second and scored on a misplayed grounder? Or were they 2nd and third?

edit: found it - 2nd & 3rd.

Last edited:

Purp

We can only watch this on TV if we buy BTN+? I was thinking this was on BTN overflow or watchable on the Fox Sports app.

Bummer.

The only good thing about Big 12 Now is I already had ESPN for EFL & Fulham soccer.
Liked for support of the Super Whites.