• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

FrogCop19

This is the high school that I do video for. I coached Logan Parr (#71 in that video) when he was in middle school, and I can tell you we would be getting one of the greatest young men you will ever meet in your life. I also spoke with Brannon two weeks ago at our summer camp (I'm coaching his youngest brother this year), and he is so excited to be a Frog. He's also leaning on Logan pretty hard to come to TCU. One of their line coaches, Coach Fish, was high school buddies with Cumbie and I have a feeling we will become a pretty solid pipeline into TCU.

(Admin feel free to delete this post if this is too much info on the coaches...)

netty2424

This is the high school that I do video for. I coached Logan Parr (#71 in that video) when he was in middle school, and I can tell you we would be getting one of the greatest young men you will ever meet in your life. I also spoke with Brannon two weeks ago at our summer camp (I'm coaching his youngest brother this year), and he is so excited to be a Frog. He's also leaning on Logan pretty hard to come to TCU. One of their line coaches, Coach Fish, was high school buddies with Cumbie and I have a feeling we will become a pretty solid pipeline into TCU.

(Admin feel free to delete this post if this is too much info on the coaches...)
If this gets deleted the what are we doing here. Great insight! Keep it coming!!