• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

netty2424

If I’m being honest I’ve got a real low level of interest in that kid.
Yah you’ve been pretty vocal about that, and I’m guessing a lot of people feel similarly. The polish has definitely worn off for me a bit, but I’m getting to the point that I don’t really care how we get there as long as we load up and win championships. Losing sucks and who knows what’s going to happen in 2019 with our QB situation. Two consecutive losing seasons would really suck.

If he can help us win, bring it.

Eight

Yah you’ve been pretty vocal about that, and I’m guessing a lot of people feel similarly. The polish has definitely worn off for me a bit, but I’m getting to the point that I don’t really care how we get there as long as we load up and win championships. Losing sucks and who knows what’s going to happen in 2019 with our QB situation. Two consecutive losing seasons would really suck.

frogs have receivers who they think can help them

if they want him great, but bring me help at de, the interior offensive line, or hurt at qb

Moose Stuff

That’s kinda my point..... I haven’t seen one thing from him that says he can help us. He flunked out of TCU and then went to a JUCO where he caught like 15 passes and decided he might be able to do better than coming back to Ft Worth. scheiss that.

Wexahu

I just don’t think he’s all that good. And I think his production in HS and JUCO backs that up.

netty2424

That’s kinda my point..... I haven’t seen one thing from him that says he can help us. He flunked out of TCU and then went to a JUCO where he caught like 15 passes and decided he might be able to do better than coming back to Ft Worth. scheiss that.
I get that and I’m not disagreeing at all. The lack of production is a bit odd, there’s no question about that. But GP & Co wouldn’t give Mannix a ship and yet Manning seemingly has an open invitation. Why? No idea, guessing they see something there.

netty2424

I just don’t think he’s all that good. And I think his production in HS and JUCO backs that up.
Don’t disagree and not making a case for him. But the coaches have seen him, coached him, and he seemingly still has a spot. It’s a bit of a mystery to us that weren’t physically there when he was on the team practicing. They had to have seen something that they’re willing to gamble on.

And worth noting, that was just a picture that was tweeted. Who knows if his scholarship is still even good at this point?!?

Eight

No argument there. How many scholarships do we have left?

great question and i am not really sure.

roster on gofrogs has not been updated so there is no indication of who exactly has left the program as well as i am not sure exactly who is on an athletic scholarship.

counting the guys i know who are on an athletic scholarship i have 56 juniors, sophomore, red-shirt freshmen, and true freshmen last year.

there is also a group i know some are on scholarship, but don't all are on scholarship and that includes

jrs- adam nunez, andrew david, cole bunce, nate guyton, blake hickey

so. - colson altman

red-shirt freshman - carter ware

frogs have either signed or have commits from 21 for the 2019 class so i would guess roster is or around 80 or so as i think all 3 of the junior kickets are on scholarship, but could be wrong.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

7-6 is technically not a losing season. Just saying. It might be a loosing season though. Those are harder to define.

Christcu

What was our record last year?

netty2424

I’m shocked they didn’t take pictures in the new uniforms and make it a point they were the first group to wear them
Probably showed them to them. Speaking of which, anyone heard when they’re releasing that? Seemed like Donatis tweet would be premature if they wait for spring game like the last ones.