• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

FrogCop19

Hell, even the Texas fans are in there. They must be PISSED we snagged him, although I don't know why. That would be like us getting mad we didn't get Colt McCoy's cousin over Texas.

thefrogking

Hell, even the Texas fans are in there. They must be PISSED we snagged him, although I don't know why. That would be like us getting mad we didn't get Colt McCoy's cousin over Texas.
Do you know something about Jalen Catalon‘s commitment status. I didn’t think we had secured a commitment from him.

Moose Stuff

I think you’re getting your recruits confused. The tweet above is Jalen Catalon who visited TCU this weekend not Trevius Hodges-Tomlinson who committed to TCU this weekend and is LT’s nephew.

Purp

Handful of good updates on guys like Barlow and Seither over at 247. All positive.
Surprised about Seither. I know the CB from Wiltfong is a very good sign, but I still think I'd be surprised if he didn't end up at Georgia after Nauta going pro. Hope I'm wrong, though.