• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

A name from the past to watch is Tramonda Moore. The man battled to get his grades and failing to qualify out of HS and eventually signed with OU. He was expected to RS last season but was dismissed for violating team rules. depending upon what their research reveals he may get another chance at TCU.

Moore is a 6-4/325 OG with two years of eligibility left.

FrogCop19

A name from the past to watch is Tramonda Moore. The man battled to get his grades and failing to qualify out of HS and eventually signed with OU. He was expected to RS last season but was dismissed for violating team rules. depending upon what their research reveals he may get another chance at TCU.

Moore is a 6-4/325 OG with two years of eligibility left.
What the hell did he do to get booted?? If they let Mixon get a free redshirt after breaking a girl's face, did this kid try to start a nuclear war with Russia or something?

CryptoMiner

What the hell did he do to get booted?? If they let Mixon get a free redshirt after breaking a girl's face, did this kid try to start a nuclear war with Russia or something?

Not sure but no arrest involved and was just stated as violating team rules. Different coach now at OU.

FrogLifeYo

Just googling a bit it seemed like he’s a good kid, not a trouble maker. Just lazy.
My OU buddies say he kept missing workouts and needed someone to hold his hand even more then the normal kid. They also said he’s an NFL talent and would have been likely played after a redshirt year. Think about this...The kid gets an OU offer out of HS but doesn’t qualify. Goes off to Independence, gets his grades right, and OU brings him back. What speaks most about his talent is he only appeared in 3 games at Independence because he was so lazy and yet his upside is so high OU brings him back

netty2424

My OU buddies say he kept missing workouts and needed someone to hold his hand even more then the normal kid. They also said he’s an NFL talent and would have been likely played after a redshirt year. Think about this...The kid gets an OU offer out of HS but doesn’t qualify. Goes off to Independence, gets his grades right, and OU brings him back. What speaks most about his talent is he only appeared in 3 games at Independence because he was so lazy and yet his upside is so high OU brings him back
Yah some kids have the talent but just don’t have the drive for whatever reason. Played with a kid like this growing up. Could’ve played anywhere he wanted in football, basketball, or baseball, but I’m not even sure he graduated. Had wonderful parents. Good kid, polite to adults, friendly, got in no trouble at all, just didn’t care about sports or much else really.

Punter1

A lot of safeties don;t like to tackle...you can tell he enjoys it.
I’d rather have a potential trouble maker than a lazy kid if I’m being honest.
- Art Briles

FIFY

I know what you are trying to say but I disagree...a bad kid is usually always gonna be a bad kid, at least while he is in HS and college. But lazy kids with the right coaching, motivation and teammates potentially can turn it around once they get to college and see that they have to work.

Plus...bad kids just wear on you mentally as a coach....always worrying about them away from the field, or being aholes on the filed causing penalties being selfish.

Moose Stuff

A lot of safeties don;t like to tackle...you can tell he enjoys it.

FIFY

I know what you are trying to say but I disagree...a bad kid is usually always gonna be a bad kid, at least while he is in HS and college. But lazy kids with the right coaching, motivation and teammates potentially can turn it around once they get to college and see that they have to work.

Plus...bad kids just wear on you mentally as a coach....always worrying about them away from the field, or being aholes on the filed causing penalties being selfish.

I don’t consider “potential trouble maker” and “bad kid” to be the same thing.