• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

Keeyon Stewart FS/CB North Shore visited the Utes with Dylan Jordan and they seem to be close. Hopefully will visit this week with DJ. Gonzales and Glascow on him.

Eight

Keeyon Stewart FS/CB North Shore visited the Utes with Dylan Jordan and they seem to be close. Hopefully will visit this week with DJ. Gonzales and Glascow on him.

pretty solid hit on a highly regarded running back prospect on the first play

north shore kids don't back done and it would be nice to tap into the talent at that school

CryptoMiner

From another site (non-pay):

David Ugwoegbu | Update

2019 OLB/DE, David Ugwoegbu (Katy, TX) tells me that the Sooners new defensive coordinator, Alex Grinch, will do an in-home visit with David this upcoming Tuesday.

Also, based on what I’m hearing, it does appear the Sooners will have the numbers to take a defensive recruit (which would be Ugwoegbu) while presumably still taking two additional offensive linemen.

Me: was hoping OU would run out of spots for him but not looking good.

MTfrog5

David Ugwoegbu | Update

2019 OLB/DE, David Ugwoegbu (Katy, TX) tells me that the Sooners new defensive coordinator, Alex Grinch, will do an in-home visit with David this upcoming Tuesday.

Also, based on what I’m hearing, it does appear the Sooners will have the numbers to take a defensive recruit (which would be Ugwoegbu) while presumably still taking two additional offensive linemen.

Think he’d make DE number 6 in this class alone

Moose Stuff

David Ugwoegbu | Update

Great, now the Grinch is stealing our recruits.

CryptoMiner

Couple of small updates on potential transfers

Zach Abercrumbia (Rice DT): meeting with UT today and is expected to be offered. Iowa and Miss St already offered. Graduates in May and said he wants to take all 5 OVs allowed so appears he will wait until he can enroll elsewhere to decide. UT and Michigan may be the teams to beat here.

Jordan Moore (RS freshman S from A&M): looks like UT is out of the picture for him (his brother is there) as they have no room per latest and they have not offered. Before signing with the Aggies he was a 4 star recruit with over 30 offers including Alabama, TAMU, LSU and TCU.