1. The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Jan 16, 2017.

1. I imagine he’s saying that we are reaching because we missed on all our top targets.

Bruce Berry likes this.
  2. guess, and he doesn't have to see it the way i see it, but then again i have been selling [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] for a long time and learned that sometimes the best prospects end up being the worst clients and some of the best clients/friends are people i literally bumped into getting coffee etc..

you never know unless you choose to stop asking

Punter1 likes this.
  3. Scrambling for bodies perhaps. I don't know.

4. Dirk gets an automatic like.

Purp and netty2424 like this.
  5. Agree. I don't know- but it seems like we are throwing out a lot of offers to guys that aren't being heavily recruited by other people. Maybe we get a couple of Kindreds.

What I do know is our kicking game has sucked for two years. We need to address that problem.

PS I bet you are damn good at selling [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]

6. The kid in question here does have good offers. As for the kicking part...... there’s this other TCU website, it has really good info, you pay $10 a month for it......

Pattersons_shirt and FrogLifeYo like this.
  7. Catalon had an in home with herman Tuesday

8. Wasn’t the punter/kicker info on the podcast? That is free, right?

Eight and Moose Stuff like this.
  9. Pretty well established that this staff tries to lock down about 18-20 before the season, then leaves about 5 schollies for late bloomers.

We are now in the late bloomer portion of our recruiting.

10. You think he kissed him?

11. Newton is ahead like 2,244,237 - 6 tonight and Barlow has pretty much every TD.

12. Probably not, but no doubt he brought a cup, asked him to piss in it, and he evaluated his urine by first looking at its color. Second, smelling it. And finally took a sip, closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and swirled it around in his mouth for a full 20 seconds.

And everyone knows, Herman swallows.

13. TMI

FrogCop19 likes this.
  14. Dee Winters is having a big night as well. His Burton club is down a couple points late.

15. He must do some crazy boat after a couple rails.

Jefffrog1993, YA, kidkarr and 2 others like this.
  16. I hope they’re paying you a commission

17. That place averages about 10 posts a day so I’m not sure I’m doing them much good TBH.

wes and netty2424 like this.
  18. That Newton game is 72-12 late 3rd FWIW. They are just shredding some good HS teams.

kidkarr likes this.
  19. I wouldn't be shocked if these late bloomers turned out to be one helluva senior class.

kidkarr, wes and MinFrog like this.
  20. All of of recruiting is reaching....

FrogAbroad and Eight like this.