1. The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Jan 16, 2017.

1. no problem with the idea of murray trying the guard position

2. Has he ever played OL before?

3. I had the same question about some of our OL last year at times

4. he played some offensive line for hirschi in a few of the clips i watched of foster. murray is listed at 6'2" and 310 so i don't think that projects to tackle, but nice size for a guard

5. Why wouldn’t he be a DT?

6. I’m gonna guess he doesn’t grade out all that well as a DT and the staff thinks he might have value as an OL. Game film I watched reflects a guy with good feet and strength but doesn’t get to ball all that well. OG might be a better option

7. 247 chatter suggests this kid is not currently someone we’re interested in.

8. Not suprised...His highlights weren’t all that impressive. He does have a younger brother who is a pretty good LB for them

9. Вы получили это право

10. Monroe College DE with a solid offer sheet and a great name.

kidkarr, Eight and Raw Frog like this.

11. Here are his highlights

12. Alook plays basketball for us already.

13. And here’s one of his tweets.....

I’m sold.

14. Я выигрываю копию вашей знаменитой фотографии купальника?

15. His nickname is "Freak".

That can't be a bad thing.

16. hell yes, december grad so he would be here in the spring and count on the 2018 class total, relentless on film, and shows some grown ass man strength playing off and through some offensive linemen.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4191253/Niadre-Zouzoua

i love that the staff is flipping rocks all over the country

TCURiggs and Jefffrog1993 like this.
  17. i only mentioned it because the tweet from him that foster replied to referenced o-line.

if were to go after another d-tackle in state of texas go kick the tires on carl williams of lufkin.

the teammate or karter johnson is intriguing and i like the fact this class has been a huge emphasis on the lines.

i would love another guard prospect.

18. I guess that's one way to look at it.

19. What other way would you look at it?