• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

LVH

St. Bonaventure - minus the preseason A10 player of the year Jaylen Adams and a limited Matt Mobley beats Maryland and we get them tomorrow.

Told you all the Bonnies would win, they are no joke

They are my favorite CBB team outside of TCU, never thought we would ever play them

WhatTheFrog

That game against the Bonnies was pretty damn good. I love ARob (as a player), but Jaylen is a beast on the court. Bane could play MLB on our football team, I think. That dude is stacked!

SuperTFrog

That game against the Bonnies was pretty damn good. I love ARob (as a player), but Jaylen is a beast on the court. Bane could play MLB on our football team, I think. That dude is stacked!
He is 6’5” 215lb, can fly and jump out of the gym. Dude could be a monster WR. Always love the conversation about crossing over sports. I am convinced Lebron could have been an unbelievable defensive end (Think Shawn Oakman with talent, lower body strength, worth ethic, and a propensity to respect a woman’s decision when she says no)

WhatTheFrog

He is 6’5” 215lb, can fly and jump out of the gym. Dude could be a monster WR. Always love the conversation about crossing over sports. I am convinced Lebron could have been an unbelievable defensive end (Think Shawn Oakman with talent, lower body strength, worth ethic, and a propensity to respect a woman’s decision when she says no)

LeBron is a freak of nature. No one that big should be able to move the way he does. Could you imagine him as a TE? No one could cover the guy. He could go up and catch ANYTHING in his area. He would be so much better on offense than as a DE.

Edit: Bane would be an awesome WR, but he's built like a brick caca house. That's why I said LB.

BigDubya2012

Notable Top 25 upsets over Thanksgiving weekend:
  • 20 Seton Hall vs Rhode Island
  • 18 Purdue vs Western Kentucky
  • 21 St. Mary's vs Washington St.
  • 21 St. Mary's vs Georgia
  • 15 Xavier vs Arizona St.
  • 25 Bama vs Minnesota
Frogs should be sitting pretty to move into Top 25 with good win over St. Bonny's

Moose Stuff

Notable Top 25 upsets over Thanksgiving weekend:
  • 20 Seton Hall vs Rhode Island
  • 18 Purdue vs Western Kentucky
  • 21 St. Mary's vs Washington St.
  • 21 St. Mary's vs Georgia
  • 15 Xavier vs Arizona St.
  • 25 Bama vs Minnesota
Frogs should be sitting pretty to move into Top 25 with good win over St. Bonny's

Pretty sure Minnesota is ranked in the top 15.

jake102