• The KillerFrogs

2016 College World Series Thread

Pharm Frog

Update:

Its a riveting 1-0 game in T7 with Zona up. Cats throwing their 2nd or 3rd best starter depending on who you ask. Chants throwing their 3rd or 4th best starter???

Kyle101011

Pharm Frog said:
Update:

Its a riveting 1-0 game in T7 with Zona up. Cats throwing their 2nd or 3rd best starter depending on who you ask. Chants throwing their 3rd or 4th best starter???
I think our 2015 team would have won the natty this year. That's just the way baseball go. Go frogs

cdsfrog

Just like OK state after they beat us playing perfect in football. CCU is empty. 0-2 and probably killed in game 2

Well my dad's 1st teaching job was at Arizona before TCU for 25 years. Go wildcats

hornedfrog86

cdsfrog said:
Just like OK state after they beat us playing perfect in football. CCU is empty. 0-2 and probably killed in game 2

Well my dad's 1st teaching job was at Arizona before TCU for 25 years. Go wildcats
What was/is his teaching field?

tcumaniac

Watch out Arizona. Not but a few days ago, we were "only" one win away with two chances against the mean little chickens from CCU as well.

GlendarrochFrog

frognutz said:
Not sure I can watch any more CWS after seeing every game.  Switching over to Shark Week.
How could you watch shark week when you've got Olympic trials on? Are you even 'Merican? I will watch nothing but trials for the next few weeks and then in August I will watch about 6 hours a day of Olympic coverage. I can't wait for the Olympic thread on KFC.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Road Trip Frog said:
How could you watch shark week when you've got Olympic trials on? Are you even 'Merican? I will watch nothing but trials for the next few weeks and then in August I will watch about 6 hours a day of Olympic coverage. I can't wait for the Zika thread on KFC.
FIFY.

berryfrog95

Morrison got knocked around in the 1st..... AZ 1-0 top 2

Bases loaded Base running error by AZ, with one out on mix up with suicide squeeze

Next batter sharp hit to third baseman and Go Figure CC doesn't make a web gem and a runner score when 3rd baseman doesn't field it cleanly