• The KillerFrogs

2016 College World Series Thread

Horny 4 Life

Well, it wouldn't have been wise of me to spend a bunch of money on getting to Omaha for the championship games anyway.  Now I don't have to worry about it, so I've got that going for me. 

Pharm Frog

They've changed the format and days-off at the CWS pretty significantly over the years so comparisons are difficult.  It used to be that a team in the losers bracket had to win four of five games in four days.  That's a real steep hurdle when matched against the best teams in the country.

swimmerbabe11

https://twitter.com/MJ_Baumann/status/747457009813848064
I just saw tweet in an authoritative tone about how Arizona's winning because it's bunting more. I've never been this angry.— Michael Baumann (@MJ_Baumann) June 27, 2016
Cl-AkVmUYAAZGcG.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Part of me wants CCU to win, that way the Frogs were "beaten by the best." But I'm too petty for that crap, darn CCU. I hope Zona kills them.

GoFrog Yourself

RollToad said:
Part of me wants CCU to win, that way the Frogs were "beaten by the best." But I'm too petty for that crap, darn CCU. I hope Zona kills them.
scheiss those mother darners. Especially their hobbit of a left fielder. I may still be angry from friday/saturday, but I will never cheer for them in any sport, unless they are playing Baylor