• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

CBS Sport Rankings Out for Football

Regional Highlights: A&M 9 Baylor 10 Okla St. 14 Houston 22 UT 29 SMU 44 & TCU comes in at 60
  2. W

KSU New Uniforms > TCU New Uniforms

Watching KSU vs Navy. I really like the new KSU uniforms rolled out this season, very clean look. Wish TCU would have gone that direction rather than the tricked up diamonds, silver, red, and black look.
  3. W

Make Wholesale Changes or Accept Lower Program Expectations

TCU/CGP is at a crossroad. Make wholesale changes throughout the coaching staff or accept lower expectations for the program. Is TCU truly committed to contending for a conference championship or just content to be a fledgling program in bowl contention most years? The coaching staff...
  4. W

Is This Low Point Of Patterson Era As HFC

I can't recall lower moral for TCU Football under HC Gary Patterson than what we have experience to date in 2018. I understand and respect the personal and professional challenges HCGP has faced this year and it appears to have bleed over to the product on the field. I'm hopeful this is a blip...
  5. W

At some point you just have to laugh

It's just not the Frog's year, instead it's Murphy's Law where everything that can go wrong will.
  6. W

This Is A Bad Football Team

At this point in the season even the die hard purple cool aid drinking fans have to admit this is a bad football team. The offense looks like the island of misfit toys. The QB is getting worse each and every week. You almost have to try and be as careless with the football as he is. Special...
  7. W

FPI post horns have 61% chance to win

Seems odd to see UT with such a commanding FPI. Not sure how reliable FPI is.