• The KillerFrogs

KSU New Uniforms > TCU New Uniforms

Watching KSU vs Navy. I really like the new KSU uniforms rolled out this season, very clean look. Wish TCU would have gone that direction rather than the tricked up diamonds, silver, red, and black look.

LMAO, I’d need 3 more decades to be a boomer. The TCU uni’s just look like a hodgepodge of tricked up concepts thrown together with no connections. Especially the wheels off silver. The KSU uni looks clean and gotta love primary use of purple/white. You don’t have to be a boomer to be a fan of a clean looking uniform or not a fan of a jacked up one.

Portland Frog

LMAO, I’d need 3 more decades to be a boomer. The TCU uni’s just look like a hodgepodge of tricked up concepts thrown together with no connections. Especially the wheels off silver. The KSU uni looks clean and gotta love primary use of purple/white. You don’t have to be a boomer to be a fan of a clean looking uniform or not a fan of a jacked up one.

Nike has Univ. of Oregon’d the frogs.

Chongo94

Watching KSU vs Navy. I really like the new KSU uniforms rolled out this season, very clean look. Wish TCU would have gone that direction rather than the tricked up diamonds, silver, red, and black look.

Yeah, the Wakanda necklace was not a fave with myself and my group of friends and fans. Many seemed to like them, however.
I question people’s tastes numerous times per day though these days.

Punter1

This x1,000,000!!!!

I freaking hate all of our new uniforms and everytime I see a clip of us from 1998-2013 I think how much better they were.

Our new uniforms are garbage in my opinion. And they look even worse when we can piss a drop on offense.

Punter1

And yet somehow our uniforms routinely made the weekly top 10 list of best uniforms worn that week.

Not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with this....but it's mind blowing we aren't in the Bottom 10 every week.

They look like a drunk sorority girl designed them....