• The KillerFrogs

Make Wholesale Changes or Accept Lower Program Expectations

TCU/CGP is at a crossroad. Make wholesale changes throughout the coaching staff or accept lower expectations for the program. Is TCU truly committed to contending for a conference championship or just content to be a fledgling program in bowl contention most years? The coaching staff including CGP has had the look of a group who mailed it in for much of the season. The failure of the past couple of years starts and stops with the coaching staffs inability or unwillingness to adapt to a game that has changed significantly over the past 5-10 years.

HFrog1999

I think the days of winning seasons led by bone crushing defenses are over. We just can’t risk losing our best players to targeting penalties.

To compete in the Big 12 we need a high octane offense that features big time NFL talent.

That’s going to take a top down change in philosophy

4th. down

I think the days of winning seasons led by bone crushing defenses are over. We just can’t risk losing our best players to targeting penalties.

To compete in the Big 12 we need a high octane offense that features big time NFL talent.

That’s going to take a top down change in philosophy

Even the SEC now realizes that, and especially in the Big 12, which is the offensive innovator of college ball. You better be able to score from anywhere on the field.

Tshirt Fan

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm ok with lower expectations.
OU and Uterus bring too many fans.
Games were so much easier to attend when we were in the Mountain West.
The bowls were easier to win, unless the other team knew how to fake a punt.
Plus the T-shirts were much cheaper when nobody was watching TCU (1959-1997).

Tshirt Fan

This is a weird bit.
That moment when you realize the OP was completely serious.

giphy.gif

Latest posts