• The KillerFrogs

At some point you just have to laugh

Planks

2011 we lost a ton of seniors from the previous year and still went 11-2. Including a win against Boise on the smurf turf.

Admittedly though our schedule that year was very easy. Outside of the Boise State game there wasn’t much of a challenge in the schedule.

Bob

Thank god we have yet another thread for people to complain about everything.
giphy.gif

lowfrog

Never understand what everyone is complaining about either. When a TCU sport craps out, I move on to other TCU sports. Football crapped out with the Texas game. I moved on to soccer, volleyball, and rifle. Next up: basketball (mens and womens), baseball, and T&F. Wish we had a softball team too.

Never understand what everyone is complaining about either. When a TCU sport craps out, I move on to other TCU sports. Football crapped out with the Texas game. I moved on to soccer, volleyball, and rifle. Next up: basketball (mens and womens), baseball, and T&F. Wish we had a softball team too.

Sounds like Baylor God help me what a [ Finebaum ]ty Monday picked wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Mean Purple

Thank god we have yet another thread for people to complain about everything.
I almost posted a thread mentioning to this, then figured it would cause more trouble than even I expected.
I always thought the game threads were where complaints were supposed to go about game play.

f_399

Tcu football seasons are beginning to look like a heartbeat line.

Attachments

• B1D837AC-20EF-4424-B0C4-2D74BC1C2178.jpeg
    B1D837AC-20EF-4424-B0C4-2D74BC1C2178.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4