• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Bob

Gunn Control happens tonight

That's right! Tye Gunn and the boys control those pesky Sooners in a rerun of the 2005 game in Norman. Happening on ESPNU at 11:30 Mountain time.
  2. Bob

I've said it before - the problem is the big N

It seems everyone has a pet theory on what exactly is TCU's problem. But, I know. And, I've said it before. It's the big N in the end zone. See picture below. When we rocked the world, our end zone spelled was spelled HORnED FROGS. Now, we suck hind teat because the end zone is spelled...
  3. Bob

Dish Dropped FS1

Fyi to Dish subscibers that it no longer carries FS1 which is broadcasting the KU game tomorrow. Bad news for shut-in fans like me. Sorry if posted elsewhere.
  4. Bob

Rock Chalk Rock Bottom

Nuff said. Scheiss Me. There is no way to sink any lower. Maybe that is the good news.
  5. Bob

In case you don't know the words

This is what to sing with team after they win tomorrow:
  6. Bob

SOS

This should be Scheiss Ohio State week! Forget the THE OSU! If ever there was a game Texas Christian needed to win, this is it. Screw-em, fork-em, any way you want em, but this is the opportunity for this generation of Frogs to kick azz and take names. Go get-em men, this is your time to shine.
  7. Bob

Frogs must be mature

ESPN's Sherman predicts the Frogs to the Cheeze-it Bowl. Cheez-It Bowl Chase Field, Phoenix Dec. 26, 9 p.m. (ESPN) Bonagura: Iowa State vs. California Sherman: TCU vs. Washington State
  8. Bob

See the frog?

9. Bob

This site is amazing!

OK, other posters can attack me, call me insulting names, but whe MooseStuff and DaCrief do it, and I respond, my post gets deleted. scheiss this and scheiss this site. you can refund my dues now.
  10. Bob

TV for today's baseball game

fyi - I was checking my DTV sports guide this morning and see the game is scheduled on FSSW channel 676. Just thought I'd mention it because I didn't see any TV scheduled on GoFrogs.
  11. Bob

TCU highest rated B12 Basketball team

Just got back from Christmas feast at the Inn of the Mountain Gods and noticed no comments on this: Jamie Dixon's team is ranked #10 in the latest AP Poll. Higher than any Big 12 team. Yes, higher than Kansas, OU, West Virginia, and Texas. Congrats to the players and coaches, words fail me...
  12. Bob

Frogs jump to #14 in AP Poll

Sorry if posted elsewhere AP Top 25 poll The top 25 teams in The Associated Press' men's college basketball poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records through Dec. 10, total points based on 25 points for a first-place vote through one point for a 25th-place vote and last week's...
  13. Bob

Themes (your favorite) for Conference Championship

It seems to me that we are up against the world in the upcoming championship game. So, what are some songs that get you going? Mine is:
  14. Bob

Security Warnings for this site

FYI - I am getting several security warnings about this site such as the following
  15. Bob

Baker - you is next

https://www.thesportster.com/entertainment/top-15-athletes-who-have-pooped-their-pants-during-competition/ After Saturday, here is another accomplishment Baker Mayfield can add to his collection.
  16. Bob

Fun pre-game things to do in Ames

If you are sitting in your hotel room in Ames, wondering what to do before the game, here are a few suggestions: 1. Walk around the lawn: The central campus includes 490 acres of trees, plants, and classically designed buildings. The landscape's most dominant feature is the 20-acre central...
  17. Bob

Hanging on to #4

College Coaches poll - still #4 http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/football/polls/coaches-poll/
  18. Bob

OT - Get Out

I am sorry, but for you in Florida or other places in the cone of Irma, don't mess around. Get Out! Take a vacation to Hawaii. or Alaska. Do not go to anywhere in the cone of probablility.
  19. Bob

OT - But if you think you've had a bad day

Read this article about a date that got stuck in a window trying to retrieve her own poop. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/liam-smyth-toilet-date-tinder_us_59aefdeee4b0b5e53101a36b
  20. Bob

Divesity

TCU has a football team and a basketball team that is 95% black. It has a baseball team that is 99% white I am not a racist, but i would like to see more diversity in all teams. That said, I have made some stupid posts.. I also have 2,0000 likes. But, in the interest of harmony, please...