We do?

Wallace (not sure he is a real person)
Daniels (coming off ACL)
Stewart
Tomlinson
Collins
Jenkins

You consider that full up?

Last I checked we only play 2 at a time and I’m pretty sure a few of those Safeties double up at CB..Caesar for one

Eight

7 to cover 3 spots is considered thin? Although there is always injury attrition and what not, which you've already kind of factored in by not counting MO and AZ, that seems like an adequate # of guys to me.

i think we have seen recent years where 10 safeties wouldn't have been enough.

i think 9 legit prospects would be a good number

Eight

I know we kind of run a 3 safety system but I have always seen robber position that Gaines plays as it’s own animal. It’s not as interchangeable as the other two. Not just anyone can drop down and take on the run. The reason I think Winters might drop back is that for next year Nook and Van Zandt are the only 2 that look like they could play there. Van Zandt has been hurt a ton and is wildly inconsistent on the field despite his off the charts athleticism.

So your right 7 to play 3 seems like a lot but I only see 2 who would survive in the robber slot

frogs also project to be deep on paper at linebacker with five on the depth chart without dee.

i think that would be one of those moves tried in the spring and see how things progress from there