• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

Sonny Side Up

We shocked the world in ‘22. We’re not sneaking up on anyone this year. Yes, we were outplayed today, but we have a good team. Think and practice like you need to validate yourselves. Little things matter. Coaches and players need to decide if they’re going to take a bow for last season or define TCU football as a force. Sonny earns his money this week. Do it, or I’ll do it for half the price. Unacceptable.

Chongo94

I loathe Gillespie, but I actually respect him now. It’s hard to stop a good offense with a qb that is on.

Sanders > Morris and that’s the difference today
Just Stop Cut It Out GIF

Froggy Style

His mobility is not the problem. Lack of seeing the field and accuracy is the rough part. But our D is just horrible. And Dykes still does not know how to run the clock when it is needed.
If there’s no threat of Qb run, the can leave safeties back to intercept passes…that is where nobility is the problem

Mean Purple

How do we get these coordinators and an HC who are hyped and offensive gurus and our QB’s are not this level?
We got very lucky last year due to senior leadership.

LisaLT

I need to readjust my expectations for this season drastically after that one. Im not even sure the INTs and missed FG would have sealed a win for us because who knows how the game plays out with their ability to score Willy nilly. Every time we scored, they scored.

What a deflating loss. Game 1 season opener at home and a big L. Just no words are adequate enough to express my disgust.