• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

We can’t debate merits of city clulinary status and Tim love until after our bowl game..... oh wait

giphy.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Sean McVay must have went to the Nick Saban school of coaching. Goff, Gurley and Cooks all still in the game after the 2 minute warning, down by 29 at the time.

jake102

The only good thing about Houston is the food. Everything else is horrible.

I think Ft Worth is the last decent large city in Texas.

I've lived for multiple years in Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. Spent a good amount of time earlier in life in San Antonio.

If not for outside considerations (family), I would never choose to live in Houston, Dallas or San Antonio.

froginmn

I am still a long way from catching up on this thread, but I have to share an experience.

Well, first I have to tell you that my daughter got accepted to TCU and got a faculty level scholarship. She'll now have to decide between three and maybe four schools (waiting to hear from one).

But for those of you with young children, please start a 529 plan to pay for their education (if you intend to help). We started one in 2004. I won't tell you what we put into it, but for every $1,000 we have put in, the value is now $2,700.

We didn't put all of the money in when started, either. We have made contributions at various times. To get 170% return over even 15 years and to have all of the withdrawals tax free when used for educational purposes, it's stealing money.

I'm just amazed at what this is worth. And if you live in a state with income tax, contributions may be tax deductible too.

Do yourself a favor and look into this...

#hasmsp_knowledge

Frog-in-law1995

I am still a long way from catching up on this thread, but I have to share an experience.

Well, first I have to tell you that my daughter got accepted to TCU and got a faculty level scholarship. She'll now have to decide between three and maybe four schools (waiting to hear from one).

But for those of you with young children, please start a 529 plan to pay for their education (if you intend to help). We started one in 2004. I won't tell you what we put into it, but for every $1,000 we have put in, the value is now $2,700.

We didn't put all of the money in when started, either. We have made contributions at various times. To get 170% return over even 15 years and to have all of the withdrawals tax free when used for educational purposes, it's stealing money.

I'm just amazed at what this is worth. And if you live in a state with income tax, contributions may be tax deductible too.

Do yourself a favor and look into this...

#hasmsp_knowledge

We started one the month my (now) ten year old was born and am already SO glad we did.