• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Sitting in a deer blind tired. Can't sleep. Why do you hunters put yourselves through this?
I’m sitting in a deer blind as well. I take a 5 hour energy the second my alarm goes off at 5:15 for the morning hunts. Don’t drink coffee or you might have to ship in the stand.

43° and no wind in south Texas, and the bucks are starting to chase the does a little bit. Exciting times, I love being down here in the rut.

Had a great hunt last night. saw three 10 points (one of which was very nice and got my heart racing, but I decided to let him go), a couple 8’s and rattled up a nice 11 point that morning.

It’s a good year, my cousin took the biggest buck ever taken off our place on Thursday morning. It was a monster.

Ooh, first deer just showed up while I was typing.

Ron Swanson

Dad's blind faces due east. Brilliant. My corneas are roasted.
Ditto...

BTKopEw.jpg

Couldn’t be brighter

HFrog1999

My 45 minute flight from Tulsa this morning was delayed 4 hours for “crew rest”. Now I’m stuck in the airport. Why do airlines insist on making flying an absolutely miserable experience?

Ron Swanson

Might need to go get a taco at Max’s after your hunt
I went last night.... new ownership but still delicious.

I’m actually leaving the ranch right now, heading back to Houston. I need venison and saw the perfect management buck this morning, four-year-old nine point without a whole lot of antlers, but I’m down here by myself and needed to get out of here at a reasonable time, so I let him go. Didn’t want to deal with butchering an animal with no help.

The rut is definitely starting to get going. Hope it’s not over by the time I’m back next Friday.

bleedpurple

I’m actually leaving the ranch right now, heading back to Houston. I need venison and saw the perfect management buck this morning, four-year-old nine point without a whole lot of antlers, but I’m down here by myself and needed to get out of here at a reasonable time, so I let him go. Didn’t want to deal with butchering an animal with no help.

The rut is definitely starting to get going. Hope it’s not over by the time I’m back next Friday.
I had heard the quintanillas had sold. Glad to here it has not changed too much. Place is a institution

HFrog1999

Probably because crashes are bad PR.

So that’s why the planes are old and dirty,
Probably because crashes are bad PR.

So refunding my ticket so I could drive home or even giving me some sort of compensation for the delay would make the plane crash? Lol, there are lots of reasons that flying sucks these days which have nothing to do with safety. It’s mostly horrible customer service and old filthy planes.

This rut is in a rut.

nwlafrog

Been in Houston since yesterday. NWLA girl has a cheer competition. I’ve only been to H town for work and to catch a flight to Cabo until now.

So far we’ve just hung out at the Hilton and the Convention center’s general big ass area. We went to a place called district 7 or something for lunch and then went to the Galleria. Then ate at the Rustic next to the Hilton.

Holy darn these people are terrifying on the roads. Dallas doesn’t have ship on these maniacs.

We haven’t decided whether to tour the Space Center or the aquarium before leaving town tomorrow.

Moose Stuff

Been in Houston since yesterday. NWLA girl has a cheer competition. I’ve only been to H town for work and to catch a flight to Cabo until now.

So far we’ve just hung out at the Hilton and the Convention center’s general big ass area. We went to a place called district 7 or something for lunch and then went to the Galleria. Then ate at the Rustic next to the Hilton.

Holy darn these people are terrifying on the roads. Dallas doesn’t have ship on these maniacs.

We haven’t decided whether to tour the Space Center or the aquarium before leaving town tomorrow.

Liked for the Houston drivers comment. We left Houston for New Braunfels 13 years ago and haven’t regretted it for one second.

Ron Swanson

What a weenie

HFrog1999

The only good thing about Houston is the food. Everything else is horrible.

I think Ft Worth is the last decent large city in Texas.