• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Seeking HASMSP knowledge: Thoughts on newest Fitbit vs Apple Watch?

My cousin just started at Apple a few months ago. I forgot and ordered my wife a fitbit. Obviously, my cousin is going to want to give me a discount to buy Apple, but I’m curious about the benefits of both products. She pushing me to buy the new(ish) generation version as an employee discounted refurb (bc I already bought a watch and I refuse to buy another brand new one).

Wife is active on social media and much more tech savvy than me. Is into working out as regularly as I am. From my understanding, the Apple Watch pairs flawlessly with an iPhone and has all the things that a Fitbit does. Other than that, idk what the fuss is about? Already purchased Air Pods for her. I’m assuming that all this ship pairs together.

Shorty

Seeking HASMSP knowledge: Thoughts on newest Fitbit vs Apple Watch?

My cousin just started at Apple a few months ago. I forgot and ordered my wife a fitbit. Obviously, my cousin is going to want to give me a discount to buy Apple, but I’m curious about the benefits of both products. She pushing me to buy the new(ish) generation version as an employee discounted refurb (bc I already bought a watch and I refuse to buy another brand new one).

Wife is active on social media and much more tech savvy than me. Is into working out as regularly as I am. From my understanding, the Apple Watch pairs flawlessly with an iPhone and has all the things that a Fitbit does. Other than that, idk what the fuss is about? Already purchased Air Pods for her. I’m assuming that all this ship pairs together.
I bought my wife an Apple watch for Christmas this year. She found out about it and convinced me to give it to her around Thanksgiving. She loves it and is doing all kinds of [ Finebaum ] with it. She really likes that she can take calls on it. I'm sure the Fitbit does almost everything the same. I briefly looked at a comparison article knowing that she wanted the Apple watch and from what I remember the Fitbit tracks sleep and Apple doesn't but Apple's processor is better to justify the added expense and it can do a little more Apple specific things.

Mean Purple

In other news, I'm about to end this meeting I am in. Guy who set it up is turning out to be a major a-hole. Won't do business with a guy who treats his staff (who has had to save is butt twice already today) the way he does. Now I see why our team wanted me to come to this today and not Friday. They did not want me have my Christmas spirit dampered at the end of the week as I head out.

Purp

What would you do if this was your son in the video? I like to think I am an understanding and slow to anger kind of guy but..

I saw that on the news Monday night (I think). Unreal. I'd be pursuing prison for that guy for a very long time. Child abuse and assault are two charges that should put him away for a very long time. It sounds like he may not face any jail time, though, which is stunning.

HFrog1999

What would you do if this was your son in the video? I like to think I am an understanding and slow to anger kind of guy but..

I won’t comment publicly about what I would like to do to that sob if I was that kid’s parent.

Of course I never sought physical vengeance after the morons who shot my wife. I won’t say publicly what I wanted to do. However, when you’ve still got children to provide for and raise, it’s best to let cooler heads prevail and stay out of jail.

MTfrog5

I won’t comment publicly about what I would like to do to that sob if I was that kid’s parent.

Of course I never sought physical vengeance after the morons who shot my wife. I won’t say publicly what I wanted to do. However, when you’ve still got children to provide for and raise, it’s best to let cooler heads prevail and stay out of jail.
Still the craziest Killerfrogs story in the history of the site

Frog-in-law1995

You should consider this option:

tLCyYad.png

Frog-in-law1995

RIP, Coach Herman Boone.

tenor.gif

“A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Blue is no longer tired, and thirsty.”