• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Wife finally got her Telluride. Ordered in August and finally came in Wednesday. Pretty sweet. Tons of room. Rides incredibly smooth. Very sporty. Excellent midsize SUV.

I'm going to check back in on this in a couple months. We really like the Telluride, but my wife wants another Lexus vehicle. The RX and GX each have things that make them a bit impractical for us though.

What trim level did you go with?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

F526D04E-999A-4456-A179-B21F40C9A474.gif

Mean Purple

I really need to make sure to not be in KF.c mode when in a meeting. Some KF.c type responses can work well in a ranch or hunting camp setting, but they can seem somewhat overly direct in an office meeting in North Dallas.

Mean Purple

Disagree.

A well-timed "bite me" or "YGBSM" can work well in an office setting.
I'll keep that in mind. Meeting that nobody was taking seriously because someone came in to sell something that we would not use in any way. Presenter goes off on some odd story about her cat and then trails off into how people should only adopt shelter pets and buying purebreds should be illegal.

My well timed response at this point (out loud): "She seems normal"

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I'll keep that in mind. Meeting that nobody was taking seriously because someone came in to sell something that we would not use in any way. Presenter goes off on some odd story about her cat and then trails off into how people should only adopt shelter pets and buying purebreds should be illegal.

My well timed response at this point (out loud): "She seems normal"

I would have thrown out a "lighten up Francis"...

I'm going to check back in on this in a couple months. We really like the Telluride, but my wife wants another Lexus vehicle. The RX and GX each have things that make them a bit impractical for us though.

SX AWD. Went all out. About the only thing it doesn't have is the running boards and tow package.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I won’t comment publicly about what I would like to do to that sob if I was that kid’s parent.

Of course I never sought physical vengeance after the morons who shot my wife. I won’t say publicly what I wanted to do. However, when you’ve still got children to provide for and raise, it’s best to let cooler heads prevail and stay out of jail.

Frog-in-law1995

I know I’m pushing some buttons (and maybe a tad on purpose) with my “trust GP” stance on recent events (even got called an idiot!), and certainly it’s not irrational to have concerns about what Gary is doing or the way he’s doing it, but damn there is some industrial strength stupid mixed in out there.

Mean Purple

Multiple times thought about leaving this game early. Then the "other" team takes their turn at the endzone. Might as well stay and see who has the ball last. Place aint really packed, so traffic will be easy … after the walk to my truck. Folks here say Kent St. has never won a bowl game?