• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

For those interested.......

I bought a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 subcompact 9mm and added the laser to it as a Christmas gift for my wife. I think she will be pretty stoked about it. I fired off 50 rounds at the range after the purchase. It’s a very smooth shooting gun. The slim body and small grip make it a good fit for a petite woman (I had my pinky and ring finger hanging off the grip with the smaller magazine). It also came with the extended magazine for a larger hand. I added the laser because I worry about her in a high stress situation not being able to aim down the sights. This gives her the ability to follow the laser and pull the trigger for accuracy up to about 15 yards. At around 20 yards and up the laser isn’t quite as accurate, but it won’t totally miss the target by any means. It’s adjustable if she wants it tweaked a bit as well.

Also, to be honest, lasers are just rad and I like to think that if she had to pull it out and put the laser on someone they’d change their path, ship their pants or both.
Good CCW. FIL purchased the M&P Shield 9mm. Nice little firearm. I’ve got a Glock 43, which is in the same CCW class. Also a great carry gun with the extended magazine.

tcudoc

They also steal old people's medicine to use for fuel...
I have to admit that I was disappointed that Mean Purple was the only one that liked this obscure reference to Old Glory Insurance that insured the elderly in the event of robot attacks.
rxsIZ5JOUqd1K93RJyzS7fU7_ZbUvMzKvIyNy3pLkvfxMJCuRyZy5JM7x4IPk1sPdZdrCt-5zJ1IMwKruu2Xqtn13L6Fm6Hn-S7LWVdBO7Iuo_VY5drl2Z5IDBRkB_jg9eyG4aER

Mean Purple

I have to admit that I was disappointed that Mean Purple was the only one that liked this obscure reference to Old Glory Insurance that insured the elderly in the event of robot attacks.
rxsIZ5JOUqd1K93RJyzS7fU7_ZbUvMzKvIyNy3pLkvfxMJCuRyZy5JM7x4IPk1sPdZdrCt-5zJ1IMwKruu2Xqtn13L6Fm6Hn-S7LWVdBO7Iuo_VY5drl2Z5IDBRkB_jg9eyG4aER
In others defense, it is a reference that requires being familiar with the line. I also can't get the stupid Penn Fed jingle out of my head some days.

netty2424

god forbid they have to play a game, fly 2 hours to phoenix where they gain an hour on the flight, and have to play again.

not like they are having to play a game, get on a bus or a train, and drive all night to play the next game.
Sounds pretty easy from your lazy boy chair while you watch on your 55” flat screen.

Eight

Sounds pretty easy from your lazy boy chair while you watch on your 55” flat screen.

didn't watch, was working at the time and if a group of 20 and 30 somethings can't play back to back games there is a problem

the problem is the regular season doesn't matter in the nba or nhl

netty2424

didn't watch, was working at the time and if a group of 20 and 30 somethings can't play back to back games there is a problem

the problem is the regular season doesn't matter in the nba or nhl
Didn’t say they couldn’t, I said it’s tough. And it’s not a problem, just the reality.

And despite being the worst team in the league, they’re still a professional basketball team with highly skilled players.

As for regular season not mattering, I’d say the Mavs very well know the regular season is important. They finally have a team that may sneak into the playoffs.