• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

The University of Mary Hardin Baylor won the Division III National Championship last night by defeating Mount Union, who came in with the longest winning streak in college football. They have a really good team. Their second championship in the last 3 years. They lost to Mount Union in the title game last year.

HFrog1999

Baby boy got pink eye in both eyes last week AND a cold from day care and he was only there for 3 hours one day last week.

Naturally he’s fine now and I have both.

tenor.gif

Ron Swanson

The University of Mary Hardin Baylor won the Division III National Championship last night by defeating Mount Union, who came in with the longest winning streak in college football. They have a really good team. Their second championship in the last 3 years. They lost to Mount Union in the title game last year.
Did anyone else read this entire post waiting for a cheesy joke at the end?

TCURiggs

I watched it... good game. I played golf with Pete Fredenburg's son, Cody, a few years ago. Good family. I was rooting for them.

Mean Purple

Cool. They have been building up that team for a while now.

I'm sure the school in Waco will now hang a banner, however.

GeoFrog

I didn’t get to attend because I was running kids around last night, but this was played at Woodforest Stadium which is ConroeISD/The Woodlands’ home field. I did get to watch a little on TV, though.

JugbandFrog

I took our chess team to Austin for the state finals, after the competition took them to the UT M Basketball game, we got great seats as we were able to sit in the student section. During the game, some 10 year olds behind me were commenting:

Kid A - Did you notice GCU sounds like TCU. They even have the same colors.

Kid B - I wish they were playing TCU.

Kid A - No, TCU would kill us.

Kid B - yeah

Kid A - squirrel!!

Purp

My daughter has had a snotty nose for a couple days. My wife and I are just praying we don’t catch it.

So far so good, and I’m hoping it would already have showed itself if we were gonna catch it.
That's been in our house for 3 weeks with coughing. I've talked like postgame interview GMFP for a week and a half. Good news is the very pregnant wife hasn't caught it yet. Praying the baby we bring home in a week doesn't get it the day she gets home.