• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

Moose Stuff

Doesn’t bother me as much as just losing to Baylor. Which we will

And the problem down the stretch is that we’ve got a team that had big expectations that is basically done, we’ve got a ton of injuries, and I’m not sure we’re real tough or driven to win...... so that could not only be a loss, but an ugly one.

OldSchoolFrog

I am pretty sure the coaches and administrators have been diligently checking KillerFrogs for their career advice, so I am holding KFC.com officially responsible for the demise of the year.

WIN

While still not perfect.....Our performance at QB has improved immeasurably compared to what it was previously.

Collin's pocket presence, passing accuracy, ball security is far superior. Wonder what our record might have been

had he been at the helm from the very beginning ?? IMHO

Makes you wonder abouct the offensive coordinator, well at least I wonder.

LVH

While still not perfect.....Our performance at QB has improved immeasurably compared to what it was previously.

Collin's pocket presence, passing accuracy, ball security is far superior. Wonder what our record might have been

How much of the improvement was because we were playing KANSAS, and their 92nd ranked defense, and how much of it was because of Collins?

EVEN WITH COLLINS AT QB, that was the lowest point total scored on Kansas in a Big 12 game this season. Everyone's acting like he came in and was the 2nd coming of Dan Marino.

RebelFrog

Agreed. The offense is noticeably different. Also committing to a power running game and taking shots downfield.

LisaLT

With more games under his belt we might have beaten Tech and maybe UT. But who really knows what could have been from the start. We were also severely missing Turpin today.