• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

Horny4TCU

Now changing this thread to some positive. Post your Hollywood Crush... I'll start Allison Brie:

maxresdefault.jpg

TCUWIN

Doesn't matter. If your knee is down, so are you. Clock should never have run.

rNQymLd.jpg
No need arguing if he was down or
Not. Bottom line is we should
NOt have been in that position. Poorly coached. Do we really think we had a chance to score? We fumbled at the 9. Cumby ran the stupid wild frog AGAIN and failed to score. Does he realize you could do something different out of the wild frog...like pass it or Lord forbid, run to the left? Ignorant play calling outs ysnin this position to argue whether his knee is down against stinking Kansas!

RebelFrog

Well our D isn’t acting very snakelike either

There’s a lot of this too.

We used to get, or at least it feels like we used to get, a significantly larger number of turnovers. I’ve also felt the defense has gotten progressively more conservative the past few season.

Not sure why that is, although injuries at key positions certainly haven’t helped.

LisaLT

I feel bad for Anderson. He had a decent game going until that fumble. Reagor, Barber, Collins all had some great plays. We whiffed on defense for the most part. That and some egregiously bad officiating (I definitely thought that TD by KU was a fumble and I watched it several times).

At the end of the day, we don’t play consistent football. Walking away with NO points on that first drive was killer. Bad play calling + poor clock/time out management + turnovers + poor defense = LOSS.

This season is pretty much over now. I hope our basketball team has better luck!

Moose Stuff

No need arguing if he was down or
Not. Bottom line is we should
NOt have been in that position. Poorly coached. Do we really think we had a chance to score? We fumbled at the 9. Cumby ran the stupid wild frog AGAIN and failed to score. Does he realize you could do something different out of the wild frog...like pass it or Lord forbid, run to the left? Ignorant play calling outs ysnin this position to argue whether his knee is down against stinking Kansas!

I’ll bite...... he catches that on a knee and we’re kicking a 49 yard FG. So yes we had a chance to score. And we fumbled on the 3.