• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

notyalc

If you told me before the game we would have 508 yards of offense I would say there's no way we lose to Kansas.

Now we're in the Big 12 Basement looking up at Kansas!

Are you ready for some hoops?

Bruce Berry

I'm ok with the last play. Do we really think the kick would have been good based on what we have seen the last couple of years. May have been more painful.

Mean Purple

GP can get mad all he wants now but it was his defense that didn't pull their weight.

On the bright side, offense does show some promise. If we are more willing to abandon the run/pass balance for the pass more often, I think Collins and the offense will have even greater success. But will Cumbie be willing to make those changes?
Agree. Our running backs are not consistent. If they were half of what folks claimed, they would have each had a buck 50 on that defense.

Chongo94

Hollywood Crushes, going twice...?

Christina Hendricks, anyone?
HendricksGQUK2.jpg

Margot Robbie is perfection for me...

ss10-margot-robbie-august-2016.jpg

Mean Purple

Can’t wait to hear Patterson justify this as its hard to win in a place like Kansas. I don’t want to hear sob stories about injuries. This is freaking Kansas we lost to. The players should be humiliated. But really, it’s the coaching staff. Fire whoever and I don’t want to hear how great a recruiter they are because we apparently anymore coach good recruits to beat freaking Kansas.
Cumbie Lupe and some others need to go.

Jackson

When a runningback fumbles due to a vicious hit inflicted by a teammate’s arss, he needs to either avoid that hard arss in the future or learn to hold on to the football in a manly manner.