• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

LVH

I am here for the overreactions regardless of what happens.

Collins plays well, we win by a decent margin and put up points. "HOLY [ Finebaum ] COLLINS HEISMAN LIKE PERFORMANCE (pay no attention to the fact its Kansas) HOLY [ Finebaum ] WOW WOW ALL OF OUR OFFENSIVE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED WE'RE GOING 9-4"

Collins plays poorly and we win in a low scoring affair like the Iowa State game "HOLY [ Finebaum ] OUR OFFENSE IS SO BAD FIRE EVERYONE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE WE ARE GOING 4-8 I CANT WATCH THIS ANYMORE WATCHTHIELIZARD WAS RIGHT (pay no attention to the fact KU's defense is actually pretty decent)

Moose Stuff

I am here for the overreactions regardless of what happens.

Collins plays well, we win by a decent margin and put up points. "HOLY [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] COLLINS HEISMAN LIKE PERFORMANCE (pay no attention to the fact its Kansas) HOLY [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] WOW WOW ALL OF OUR OFFENSIVE PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED WE'RE GOING 9-4"

Collins plays poorly and we win in a low scoring affair like the Iowa State game "HOLY [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] OUR OFFENSE IS SO BAD FIRE EVERYONE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE WE ARE GOING 4-8 I CANT WATCH THIS ANYMORE WATCHTHIELIZARD WAS RIGHT (pay no attention to the fact KU's defense is actually pretty decent)

How about we try to avoid the overreactions in this one???

LVH

How about we try to avoid the overreactions in this one???

We're going to see it on our first offensive and defensive possession.

First offensive possession, we punt: "scheiss this offense, scheiss this, turning it off, fire everyone"

First offensive possession, we score: "Looks like all is well, 9-4 record"

First defensive possession, we force them to punt: "Vintage TCU defense"

First defensive possession, we don't force a 3 and out: "The game has passed GP by, bring Bumpas back, get rid of the 4-2-5"

LisaLT

I think I am going to watch the end of the Tech ISU game and read the comments before I start watching our game, which I’m recording. That way I’ll be prepared for any potential disappointments.