• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

Horny4TCU

Nope...didn’t move
Not an actress that I am aware of... but Emily Ratajkowski gets my motor going.

Emily-Ratajkowski:-Inamorata-Swim-Collection-2018--16-662x993.jpg

14587291882395.jpg

Bruce Berry

Because Patterson wont fix it or does not know how. I am so tired of his schtick. Its always "they have to learn" or "when they wont focus in the off season this happens" or "we told them" blah blahnik blah.

No excuse. He cant seem to get changes made during rough seasons.

He needs help managing the clock. That's not debatable. Someone needs to assist him in those situations.

Mean Purple

To be fair, I think the shoulder injury was a long term thing. Like dating back to high school. At least that’s what I think I remember hearing. So I’m not sure he’s been healthy.

I could also be completely wrong about that.
Then he should not have been on the field. PATTERSON cant just ignore offense to that extent.

TCUWIN

Did Patterson do a post game interview? Could not find any quotes on Twitter. I’m sure he praised Kansas and mentioned how they are a much improved team this week. Probably said something about how they showed some things they haven’t done all year. I sure wish we showed wrinkles thatbwe haven’t seen all year. But might as well save them for next year now. May be there is a second play off the wild frog.

TCURiggs

Did Patterson do a post game interview? Could not find any quotes on Twitter. I’m sure he praised Kansas and mentioned how they are a much improved team this week. Probably said something about how they showed some things they haven’t done all year. I sure wish we showed wrinkles thatbwe haven’t seen all year. But might as well save them for next year now. May be there is a second play off the wild frog.

No, but they caught some video of him sneaking out of the stadium...

rwEdw6N.gif

Yes, the interview is posted in another thread:
https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/i’m-off-the-cumbie-bandwagon.216766/page-6

Moose Stuff

I feel like we ran a sweep (or something like that) off the wild frog last year. Maybe the home game vs WV. Kinda remember it being a 4th down play around midfield maybe.