• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

First job I ever had was at six flags. Went in thinking I was going to run the roller coasters or something kick ass like that, but they throw 15 year olds in food service. I ended up in a frozen yogurt stand across from the western gun show. Looking back I'm not proud, but I intentionally screwed up a few frozen treats so I could go in the back and have my fill.

There's always money in the yogurt stand.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I haven't made a margarita at home in ages. Well, Fish Taco Friday seemed like a good night to break that streak. I'm currently 3 margaritas into my night and I think I've been making them a biiiiit too strong. Tomorrow may suck.

I was making them at my niece’s graduation party a few years ago. Didn’t realize that gran mariner was 80 proof and was using 100 proof tequila. Mixed it two shots tequila to one gran marnier. Everyone loved them. Until the drunk hit. Party ended early.

Horny 4 Life

I was making them at my niece’s graduation party a few years ago. Didn’t realize that gran mariner was 80 proof and was using 100 proof tequila. Mixed it two shots tequila to one gran marnier. Everyone loved them. Until the drunk hit. Party ended early.

giphy.gif

Did not have Cobb, nor Nichols, don't think Nichols is here anymore. Cobb is mostly teaching Cost accounting I think, which I'll take with her next Spring.

I'm an accounting major, but this class just handed it to me. The final was awful.

Made an A in Inter. Acct I, now it's looking like a B in Inter. Acct II.

Only C I've made so far was in Business Calculus when I was taking night classes before I transfered in.

After being away from math for so long I had to take remedial math, then pre-algebra, then Algebra, then Business Calc over the couse of four semesters. Darn derivitives and double darn differentials.

Took Stats with Weltman at TCU and got a B-, that's my lowest grade at TCU thus far.

What the hell does a woman know about money anyway?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
"It was revealed to me many years ago with conclusive certainty that I was a fool and that I had always been a fool. Since then I have been as happy as any man has a right to be."
-- Alastair Sim

I don't know why, exactly, but this made me think of Peace. Bless his heart.

Mothers/Fathers days are such a beating

Don’t @ me

Edit: I like my mom/wife just fine and don’t mind celebrating them naturally and without being prompted.

That said, I don’t need the greeting card industry to invent a day where we have to buy $6 greeting cards and also buy nice gifts/flowers/nice meals or else we look cheap/unloving. And that’s saying nothing about Valentines.

You’d think the other 364 days x 10+ years of faithful marriage and dating would have adequately proven my love and respect.

No I don’t want anything for Father’s Day.

Didn't buy my wife or mother anything for Mother's Day. Not even a card.

Then I felt bad and bought my mom something off Amazon. It was delivered today. She's on vacation for the next 10 days. I guess she'll get it eventually.

TCURiggs

Just informed I have to wake up at 5am to cook breakfast and watch a wedding. Who in the actual darn gets married on TV at 6 am on a Saturday morning, and more importantly, why am I required to give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]?

Tomorrow is not going to go well in my house. I may need a place to crash tomorrow night.

Sucks about your scene control, man.

Frog-in-law1995

Didn't buy my wife or mother anything for Mother's Day. Not even a card.

Then I felt bad and bought my mom something off Amazon. It was delivered today. She's on vacation for the next 10 days. I guess she'll get it eventually.

The nail salon I was going to get a gift card from closed before I got off the golf course last Saturday night. I ended up panic-buying her one of those Purple mattresses she’s been talking about for months. Then it hit me, 10-year anniversary is next month. Hope she’s not expecting something even better, cause it ain’t happening.

Purp

Just informed I have to wake up at 5am to cook breakfast and watch a wedding. Who in the actual darn gets married on TV at 6 am on a Saturday morning, and more importantly, why am I required to give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]?

Tomorrow is not going to go well in my house. I may need a place to crash tomorrow night.
That show replays 5 times a day on Hallmark Channel. No need to wake up early for it.