• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Just informed I have to wake up at 5am to cook breakfast and watch a wedding. Who in the actual darn gets married on TV at 6 am on a Saturday morning, and more importantly, why am I required to give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]?

Tomorrow is not going to go well in my house. I may need a place to crash tomorrow night.
I’ll say it tomorrow just like I say every July 4th:

scheiss England.

I share your frustration. My house is ina quiet neighborhood near campus but on a street everyone uses to cut through to University. People come flying though there to the point I keep my kids out of the front yard. I would love a speed bump.

Ha! I drove by your house about a week ago cutting through and thought to myself "that's a fun little curve."

We have a speed bump 2 houses down. My street is wide at my end but gets narrow. I love seeing those little rice box cars come flying down and catch it by surprise. I don't speed but it even catches me off-guard at times.

images

So much genius. Can they kill that mutherdarner off already?

1) Cool enough that the Chinese Gov’t opened a portion of the Touristy Wall area for graffiti a few years ago.

2) Probably in poor taste at the section I was in, an area out in the wild part of the Great Wall. Definitely illegal, 25$ fine I think. I justified it in my head knowing that after a couple rains it would wash away. I’d never carve anything permanent.

Side note: We (group of 4) hiked around 10km through one the sections that hasn’t been restored. Crumbling stones, thick brush, and no tourists (except us). If y’all get a chance it’s definitely a bucket list item.

Apologies if some of y’all don’t care to see pics but it was unreal.

zirgae.jpg

2jan9sg.jpg

2s0zkft.jpg

The Donald Trump of their time. I bet no Mexican even thought of entering China back then.

It doesn’t necessarily fit your criteria but if you haven’t read 1984 in a long time you should. It is scary how accurate some of it is. Orwell was just a little too optimistic with the year he used.

I've read it 3 times in the last 10 years. Only book I've ever read more than once. Definitely not a literary work of art but it always amazes me how Orwell was able to foresee the worst of humanity.

Just informed I have to wake up at 5am to cook breakfast and watch a wedding. Who in the actual darn gets married on TV at 6 am on a Saturday morning, and more importantly, why am I required to give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]?

Tomorrow is not going to go well in my house. I may need a place to crash tomorrow night.

The hell? Did your wife beat you up for posting a boaty Top Golf score?