• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

Peace, I'm looking at a bro-trip to Lake Coudray in Wisconsin in July. We've got to fly into MSP then drive for a few hours to get there. You know of anyone with an SUV that we can borrow to get there without renting a car? It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Peace, I'm looking at a bro-trip to Lake Coudray in Wisconsin in July. We've got to fly into MSP then drive for a few hours to get there. You know of anyone with an SUV that we can borrow to get there without renting a car? It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and invite myself to this. I'll ride my motorcycle over. See you in Wisconsin.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
My brother lives up and is in Fort Worth next week. I will ask him and shoot you a message.

Are you sure it’s Lake Coudray? Isn’t that a really small, shallow lake?

Good choice for a bro trip. Beer is practically free in Wisconsin. Weather is awesome. Great fishing. Cheese curds. Mmmmmm. Cheese curds.

TCURiggs

My brother lives up and is in Fort Worth next week. I will ask him and shoot you a message.

Are you sure it’s Lake Coudray? Isn’t that a really small, shallow lake?

Good choice for a bro trip. Beer is practically free in Wisconsin. Weather is awesome. Great fishing. Cheese curds. Mmmmmm. Cheese curds.

Ha. I was kidding about using someone's vehicle, but thanks.

You're right, I think it's actually Lac Courte Oreilles. I was trying to wing it from memory last night, but it's been 7 or 8 years since I've been there. Pretty place.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ha. I was kidding about using someone's vehicle, but thanks.

You're right, I think it's actually Lac Courte Oreilles. I was trying to wing it from memory last night, but it's been 7 or 8 years since I've been there. Pretty place.
Wisconsin is pretty awesome if you can get past all the badger fans. If you’ve never seen it you should drive up to Lake Superior just to see it.