• The KillerFrogs

SF Gate: Stanford to play TCU in Alamo Bowl Dec. 28

Frog-in-law1995

pizza mayo has me literally dry heaving in my office. We went to Belgium on our honeymoon and I tried mayo on fries there. I’ll say that it wasn’t quite as bad as I expected, but I expected it to be the most disgusting thing ever, and it was only slightly better.

And while I’m thinking about it...if you ever find yourself in the low countries, Bruges is totally worth 2-3 days. Skip the mayo, though.

Chongo94

pizza mayo has me literally dry heaving in my office. We went to Belgium on our honeymoon and I tried mayo on fries there. I’ll say that it wasn’t quite as bad as I expected, but I expected it to be the most disgusting thing ever, and it was only slightly better.

And while I’m thinking about it...if you ever find yourself in the low countries, Bruges is totally worth 2-3 days. Skip the mayo, though.

Yeah, I tried that in Germany as well. Exactly like you say, not as bad as you expected but definitely not worth trying again.

kidkarr

Any suggestions as to what to order...I mean are they known for a specific type of pizza or what? I’ve only heard they’re just really good.
They run a buffet for both lunch and dinner. Not any one pizza I can think of, but whatever you like, they will make it. Plus for whatever reason they have tater tots. One of my chiefs said their sub sandwiches are killer but if I’m at parton’s, it’s pizza and tots for me.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Wait.
You got hitched in New Mexico.
And honeymooned in...Belgium?!

Or was this the starter wife? So confused....

Frog-in-law1995

Wait.
You got hitched in New Mexico.
And honeymooned in...Belgium?!

Or was this the starter wife? So confused....

The practice round was wedding at my church in east FW and honeymoon in Ireland (Dublin, Galway (Clarenbridge), Doolin, Dingle, Waterford and Howth). The real thing was wedding in Santa Fe and honeymoon in London, Bath, Brussels and Bruges.