• The KillerFrogs

SF Gate: Stanford to play TCU in Alamo Bowl Dec. 28

ShadowFrog

Moderators
The practice round was wedding at my church in east FW and honeymoon in Ireland (Dublin, Galway (Clarenbridge), Doolin, Dingle, Waterford and Howth). The real thing was wedding in Santa Fe and honeymoon in London, Bath, Brussels and Bruges.

I can’t even begin to unpack that braggadocious post.

SuperTFrog

Yeah, and they probably all started out with cigarettes and alcohol before that. And they probably all breathed oxygen before that. Just because something comes first doesn’t mean it caused whatever follows. Many people smoke marijuana without going on to heroin, just as many people drink alcohol without going on to heroin. “Gateway drug” is a nonsensical, made-up phrase people use to impute the negative effects of a substance they can prove is harmful onto one they can’t but don’t like anyway.
100% of microwave users end up dying.

Microwave use leads to death. I report, you decide.

Frog-in-law1995

Gino’s East in Arlington is hot garbage. We go to 6 Flags most Friday nights in the summer for a couple of hours then catch a late dinner somewhere over there. Seems like we give Gino’s a chance every year and every year it is just terrible all the way around. Mama’s on Fielder is way better.

As far as Fort Worth pizza, if I lived close enough to go to Mellow Mushroom, I’d live close enough to go to Perrotti’s. Which I would. A lot.

Tom Brown

Gino’s East in Arlington is hot garbage. We go to 6 Flags most Friday nights in the summer for a couple of hours then catch a late dinner somewhere over there. Seems like we give Gino’s a chance every year and every year it is just terrible all the way around. Mama’s on Fielder is way better.

As far as Fort Worth pizza, if I lived close enough to go to Mellow Mushroom, I’d live close enough to go to Perrotti’s. Which I would. A lot.

I should mention that i buy the Ginos cook your owns and put them in my oven. I used to buy Giordanos and ship them in dry ice
I dont dislike Perrottis i just like MM more. When i lived by tcu a few years ago i went to MM over perottis like 5:1.
In our teenage years my brother worked for Perottis both tcu and alta mesa locations.

Ive considered owning/co-owning a MM franchise.

Chongo94

This is how I feel about Grimaldi’s. Have given it numerous chances to match the hype that everyone heaps on it and every time I come away disappointed. Maybe the Grimaldi’s I’ve been to is just a bad franchise.