• The KillerFrogs

SF Gate: Stanford to play TCU in Alamo Bowl Dec. 28

TCUSA

While I know there are a lot of people who never progress to harder drugs, I would wager there are an incredibly few heroin addicts who didn't start with marijuana.

tetonfrog

While I know there are a lot of people who never progress to harder drugs, I would wager there are an incredibly few heroin addicts who didn't start with marijuana.

Maybe back in the day before you could buy herb from a store. I know that heroin/oxy use is down in Colorado since marijuana was legalized. Take the customer away from the drug dealer and he won't graduate to harder drugs. That is not fiction. It is real.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
The true Texan giveaway is asking for ranch dressing for your pizza. So disgusting; should be outlawed!!

I have never actually seen this in prrson, but after eating pizza in Italy it shouldn’t matter what you put on it since rarely do you find anything we call pizza in this country actually resembling the real thing.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Hold on...I want to go back to the “ranch on pizza is weird” discussion. Because darn all y’all, that’s the best thing ever. Except not hidden valley ranch.

Ranch I can understand, and the only time I'll personally do it is if it's a cheap oven pizza from the grocery store.

But one thing I'll never get is mayo on pizza, my Brazilian friends make their pizzas with mayo on top and it never fails to make me gag.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Ranch on pizza is scheissing amazing. Nizza and Vito's in Arlington both make amazing ranch. How someone wouldn't enjoy that on a NY style pizza is beyond me.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Ranch on pizza is scheissing amazing. Nizza and Vito's in Arlington both make amazing ranch. How someone wouldn't enjoy that on a NY style pizza is beyond me.

I'm in the camp of putting ranch on a pizza if it's a cheap [ Finebaum ]ty pizza. Or possibly to dip the crust in.

But putting ranch on Neapolitan or Naples-style pizza from a place like Lombardi's in Nolita or even Cane Rosso here in Fort Worth is akin to putting ketchup on a steak.

ybFghGD.gif

NYC Horned Frog

I'm in the camp of putting ranch on a pizza if it's a cheap [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty pizza. Or possibly to dip the crust in.

But putting ranch on Neapolitan or Naples-style pizza from a place like Lombardi's in Nolita or even Cane Rosso here in Fort Worth is akin to putting ketchup on a steak.

ybFghGD.gif

Luckily, I never saw that in Rio. I did see someone drop a baylor on the Ipanema Beach boardwalk though, and another person step in it while we were sitting on the beach.